electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Lunettas - circuits inspired by Stanley Lunetta
Trades? Sales? Sounds?
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
telstarmagikistferrari

Audio files: 43

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:48 pm    Post subject: Trades? Sales? Sounds? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RF built the very first Lunetta pictured on the "Let's See Your Lunetta Thread," and it is a beauty. I have had tons of fun with it. I'm feeling the itch for some new gear though, and have preliminarily asked him if he has anything he'd trade my way (again) for L 1.0 (that handsome chrome suitcase). Given that he's not at all interested (after all, why would he be? Smile), does anyone else have something they've built they'd consider straight-up trading for this beauty of a suitcase Lunetta? I've since covered all the pots with Blacet white knobs (will post picture soon) and labeled the modules, etc., with a label maker. Plenty of sound files to offer, and any offers considered (though this is an amazingly finely made machine I am believe it or not hesitant to pass on. Anyone have any Lunetta devices up for sale in the $150-250 range? I have little time or desire to build but I LOVE these synths. Let me know, folks! and thanks!

PS, RF --- I hope you don't take any of this as ingratitude or a lack of respect/appreciation for the great synth I have. Just wantin' to mix it up! Later!

Mark

Here's the specs on "Lunetta 1.0", as RF entitled the machine:
RF wrote:
Here's mine [once RF's, such as when he posted this] in its current form

* Quad 40106 Osc with starve pots, synch and ext power inputs.
* Dual 40106 Osc with starve pot and ext power input
* 4094 Shift register
* Dual 4015 Shift register
* 4024 Divider/Sub Osc.
* 4051 CV generator
* 4051 Pulse Pattern generator
* Passive 3 input mixer
* 4011 Ring Mod
* 4011 NAND gate
* 555 VCO
* Six 40106 Osc with two voltage control inputs
* 6 input R/2R Ladder
* 4017 Pulse Divider/Sub Osc
* Simple Portamento
* Passive tone control
* 1/4 inch outputs
* Built in 110 volt power supply
bruce

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.[/img]
JingleJoe

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just FYI, If no one here is interested in it then stick it on ebay, guaranteed sale there for a decent price.

Green Dungeon Alchemist Laboratories
Draal

Audio files: 5

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think you have the quintessential lunetta my friend. I don't have anything worthy for trade; my units are a bit on the prototype side (rats nest of wires for instance). I've built em' for me so I don't mind the rough edges - part of the lo -fi vibe right? Laughing
droffset

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah I'll agree with Draal on this one. You have the uber-machine that a lot of us looked at to learn how to do this stuff, I'd hold on to it for the built in power supply alone.

What voltage is it running on? Maybe you can extend this machine with something that is compatible and can interact with it? That way you have the kit you're used to and you get to play with new modlues/toys that breath new life into it.

Edit: Spelling mistakes.
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Lunettas - circuits inspired by Stanley Lunetta
Jump to: