Joined: Oct 08, 2011
|Posted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:08 am Post subject:
20kg of Electronic Components
Subject description: 20kg of Electronic Components to sell swap
|A Huge Box of Analog Components, most if not all can be used for Analog Circuitry, in particular for ANALOGUE SYNTHESIZERS. There are some parts used in Analogue Synths such as ARPs, Rolands and Moogs:
*** The Box includes ***:
- Diodes, for example various zeners.
- Transistors for example Moog MiniMoog TIS97's.
- Power Transistors for example 2N2955 and 2N3055.
- IC's, e.g., VCO's such as ICL8038.
- Voltage Regulators, e.g., 78xx and 79xx.
Semiconductors used for:
- KLEE Sequencer;
- Thomas Henry (parts for most of his Analogue Synthesizer) Projects;
- ARP 2600 VCO, Odyssey VCF;
- Moog Mini-Moog VCF and VCA, MG1, Prodigy, Rogue;
- Roland MC202, System 100, System 100M, SH101, SH1, SH2, SH5, System 700 VCF, - - TB303, TR606 Noise, TR808, TR909;
- UREI Compressor.
- x0xb0x TB303 Clone.
- Plus tons of other Semiconductors.
-Electrolytic capacitors in various sizes,
including large Power Supply Caps & and a few Huge ones for AMPS, up to 40000uF.
- Polystyrene Capacitors.
- Plus tons of other various Capacitors such as ceramic discs.
- Power Resistors for Power Supplies and Amps.
- A Bag of thousands with virtually all standard values.
- A Few Tempco's for Synthesizers - 1k, 1.87k & 2k.
- Tons of Pots, including some very expensive brass ones, even some switched ones.
- Brand New Heatsinks of various shapes and sizes from TO-220 and TO-3 to larger ones, used for power supplies or amps, or smaller ones for individual components such as a power transistor or regulator.
- Switches and Pots.
- Whatever other NEW bits I have around such as an unused speaker crossover.
- **** Brand NEW USB Oscilloscope! ****
- Audio Hardware such as plugs/sockets and adaptors.
- Heaps of Banana Sockets like those I used on Modular Synths.
PLUS TONS OF OTHER COMPONENTS
WHAT THE BOX DOES ***NOT*** CONTAIN:
- NO Parts which are Useless.
- NO Reams or boxes of the same 1/4w resistors.
- NO Junk parts like broken radios, reams of old wire or cords or any computer parts working or not.
** Probably the only chance you will ever get to pick up some stuff like this. They would be very useful for someone doing Music related Electronics.
** About 20kg of components!
** Pick up or I can send them interstate (Probably Australia Only).
** Open to offers, silly offers ignored.
** I may be interested in trading for electronic musical gear like synths or drum machines, DIY Parts but it depends on what the gear is.
|| 6.05 MB
|| 8 Time(s)
|This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.