electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
Another SN Voice Board Run
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Another SN Voice Board Run
Subject description: Claim a board or two for another limited run of SN Voice Boards
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone. I have received 20 more requests for SN Voice boards so I have decided to do another run of them but want to get at least 40 boards claimed for the run. I want to keep the price the same as small production runs are just too expensive and would drive the cost up.

If you want to get on the list of folks that want boards, and connector kits, please let me know exactly what you want.

Boards $18.00
Connector & Pin Kit $9.50
CD4046 PLL IC $1.00

You can private mail me on this forum OR go to this link:

http://mypeoplepc.com/members/scottnoanh/smselectronicssnvoicepcboard/

Thanks !!
Bill
shawn

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man, that is awesome to hear!

Hopefully some more cash will come my way soon, I may go ahead and pick up a third!
synthmonger

Audio files: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Put me down for another two 8D
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Synthmonger wrote:

Put me down for another two 8D

OK man, your on the list! BTW, saw your panel on the "My Twin SN Voice" thread. Very Cool Cool Great work .... Very Happy

Bill
synthmonger

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey thanks for the compliment!
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK, up to 28 boards so far guys, still not there but getting closer Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks !!!
CJ Miller

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 3:34 am    Post subject: Hi... Boards? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there!

This is my first visit to electro-music. I was searching for some synth info or other last night and linked onto Scott Stite's pages and found out about this project, and these forums. This has resulted in one of those fun time-aliasing days when I just read about so much cool audio haquery which has happened in the world while I was otherwise engaged.

I am definately down for buying a few of these PCBs! They are beautiful. At least two. Can I buy four? Please PM me with details because my email is bombed with spam lately, I'd hate to miss out.

I have messed around with 76477 ICs on and off for the past few years. Did a fun VC-noise module and some typical sound effects, but nothing like this. Henry's previous 76477 circuits were amazing, but this time he has outdone himself. Thanks also to Scott and the Smoke crew, without whom I'd be in a painful "layout frenzy" right now - especially with "dead bug" mounted shrink-DIPs.

CJ
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 11
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey CJ!

welcome to electro-music.com Very Happy

Do get stuck in Cool
synthmonger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and do join the chat room Cool
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
and do join the chat room

Hey Monger, I saw you in the chat room list but nobody home Very Happy I will catch you there maybe soon, OK?

It would be nice to have more folks use it ... Very Happy

Bill
synthmonger

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah I just leave my mIRC window up. I'm usually fiddling with a certain schematic and/or listening to music so my response time is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow! Oh and Flada is my way of saying Florida 8D
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Yeah I just leave my mIRC window up. I'm usually fiddling with a certain schematic and/or listening to music so my response time is verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry slow! Oh and Flada is my way of saying Florida 8D

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Exclamation
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks to all that have ordered more boards!

I have sold off about 40 of a 70 board run so there are still 30 more left!

After that, I will be very busy on other projects so this will be the last of this item.

Thanks again guys !

Bill
Jerry L

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi
Just noticed this.
I would like to have one please.
Need paypal now?
Jeri
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Hi
Just noticed this.
I would like to have one please.
Need paypal now?
Jeri

Sure, Just paypal your order to me. The boards will start shipping on the 2nd of February.

Thanks !! Very Happy

Bill
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HI All,

Just wanted to post that I have sold about 50 boards and there are 20 left ! If you order now, they will ship out on the 2nd of February guys !

There will not be another run of boards planned due to other commitments so give your SN76477 a home .... Wink Wink

Thanks for all who purchased a board(s) from me!! It's been fun !

Very Happy

Bill
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
Jump to: