electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
All who offer PCBs Please Read This!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 96

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject:  All who offer PCBs Please Read This!!
Subject description: Starting a new easy-to-find project directory thread
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Folks,

I would like to place a listing here that is much like the "Easy Links" thread. The purpose for the thread will be to list all of the PCB projects that are available on this forum. I figure that will make it easy for anybody to (A) Know what is available and (B) Know how to find it.

Right now, it's difficult for people to know both of these things. And, sometimes a thread about a PCB may slide to the dreaded "page 2" and will languish there forevermore, though it's just as vital as the day it was posted.

So all of you Ian's, JH's, Foniks, Mooseapatomi, etc. that have active PCB projects (or even inactive) that you would like to announce, list, or discontinue, please PM me.

It doesn't have to be a current project - it can even be a poll, or something you had offered, but no longer do, but still get queried about.

The idea is to list the project, links to thread(s) about it, whether it is tentative, current, or closed. At a glance, everyone will have an idea of what is available and may even notice something that they were unaware of.

So - please PM me with what information you may have about your projects, and I'll prepare the list. I will list the projects by who offers them, in alphabetical order.

Take care,
Scott

jhaible

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Scott,

I just found your message.

PM repeatedly gave me an error message, so I try posting to the forum.

Here's my list:

JH. PCB projects

20-pole Phaser (inspired by the Tau *) The Pipe *))(finished)

Frequency Shifter (in progress)

Solina *) Ensemble (in progress)

Compact Clone (Phaser inspired by the Schulte Compact A Phasing *)) (in prigress)

Scanner Vibrato (Hammond *) used a mechanical device; this is all electronic.) (in progress)

40-Band String Filter (planned)

Vintage Chorus (inspired by the CE-1 *), but with dual BBD option) (planned)

Son Of Storm Tide Flanger (planned)

*) All registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Best Regards,

JH.

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours." (Mk 11,23f)

Last edited by jhaible on Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:40 am; edited 1 time in total
doctorvague

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deleted
Last edited by doctorvague on Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been tied up this week getting the Klee thing ironed out, running low on the old sleep bank and ignoring my janitorial duties.

Thanks for the info JH. I'll get the thread up as soon as all this stuff subsides.

prophei

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

was this kind of thread ever created? am i blind or was it delayed? Very Happy
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Embarassed

You're not blind, it was delayed. Sorry to all - I got heavily sidetracked by some other things. I better pick this one up. Thanks for the reminder!

Cheers,
Scott

prophei

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

awesome! i hope i wasn't coming off as griping about it, i have just been looking forward to something like this as there are so many projects always going on!!

thanks scott!
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, someone should gripe Laughing

I posted it right before the full impact of the final Klee duties started sinking in.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
Jump to: