electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
MAJOR NEW MUSIC INDUSTRY PROJECT: EVERYBODY WELCOME !!
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
RickParkin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 11:50 am    Post subject: MAJOR NEW MUSIC INDUSTRY PROJECT: EVERYBODY WELCOME !! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Something very exciting is brewing. We have a MAJOR New Music Industry Project and new earning opportunity developing that looks to be one of the most innovative and unique ever.
It will be great for every single member when revealed in the coming weeks.
Right now though, we are looking for anybody with an interest in music but especially Musicians among our membership that may be looking to earn some extra money.

Calling ALL MUSIC LOVERS who want to EARN CASH

We are looking for Musicians who want to be paid to contribute in a myriad of ways based on their experience, and a chance to be at the forefront of this groundbreaking new Music Project.
We are also looking for people who can write articles on anything to do with music, even your own stories. And, you’ll be paid for your work. We are looking for those with teaching experience to submit a lesson or two, or even write some brief insights on how to broaden your horizons musically. Do you play the guitar, drums, bass, piano, violin, horns, etc…??? Maybe you just play the harmonica, or even just sing in the shower, whatever it is we want to hear from you ASAP !!!

There will also be an Earning Program involved, as everyone who joins after you will be below. You can literally earn THOUSANDS of Dollars a month! FOREVER!

EVERYONE IS WELCOME !!!

NO ONE is allowed to join the program yet, as it is BRAND NEW; YOU will have the first chance to join into the program BEFORE it is even released WORLDWIDE !!!

This is for anyone that plays music, wants to learn to play music and simply anyone who enjoys music at all !!!

Plan is only DAYS away, and it will be a first right exclusive for ALL WHO CONTACT US RIGHT NOW !!!

HURRY !!! DON’T DELAY…

To get on our Early Advance Warning please email us with “”music”” in the header. You will be contacted shortly after.

Rick Parkin

goods@fsmail.net YOU MUST RESPOND HERE
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

welcome to electro-music.com Very Happy
please, do not post one message more than once it's unnecessary Exclamation welcome

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
RickParkin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 1:09 pm    Post subject: Sorry!!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry, im pretty new to all this... still finding my feet!

Rolling Eyes
play

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

didn't we already discuss this message before?

What's the deal anyway? this has the smell of spam about it.
paul e.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject: Re: MAJOR NEW MUSIC INDUSTRY PROJECT: EVERYBODY WELCOME !! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RickParkin wrote:

There will also be an Earning Program involved, as everyone who joins after you will be below. You can literally earn THOUSANDS of Dollars a month! FOREVER!

don;t want to sound rude but i think you are barking up the wrong tree at this forum

pyramid schemes ....

RickParkin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dear Members,

I would just like to clear up any queries regarding my post.

I purposely left off the site id so that I would not be accused of spamming.
I am NOT selling anything.

I simply want to inform genuine music lovers of a great new club that is launching later this week.

This is is a worldwide club owned and operated by Musicians for Musicians.

The idea is for musicians to submit articles, lessons, music, recordings particulalrly jingles, for which you would be paid.

If you so wish to participate it is not obligatory in any way there is a commission structure for making persoanl referals to the club.

The post was also never meant to be a definitive description.- meely informative.

Please dont write things off without looking at the details.

Many thanks
Rick PArkin
ian-s

Audio files: 42
G2 patch files: 626

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi Rick

You are correct, your project perhaps deserves to be looked at before it is criticised. It sounds great, a club for musicians, by musicians (even though I am not a musician Laughing ).
The only problem I have is the ‘earn thousands of dollars a month for ever’. This is clearly the language of the Pyramid Scheme. I presume you understand what that is, a process of ripping people off that has been going on for at least the last twenty years. Some people have lost money personally or know people who have. Such schemes are illegal in most countries. If your club is legitimate and as good as you say, you are doing it a disservice by making absurd and transparent claims about making thousands of dollars for doing nothing more than getting others involved.
I am not questioning your personal integrity, it is possible that you genuinely believe what you are saying and simply do not understand why the pyramid concept can never work and will always hurt far more people than it benefits. Perhaps you should do a little research on the subject.

Good luck anyway.
egw
Stream Operator

Audio files: 18
G2 patch files: 8

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

RickParkin wrote:

Please dont write things off without looking at the details.

I agree, so why don't you explain exactly how it works that musicians make money from this arrangement.
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

egw wrote:
I agree, so why don't you explain exactly how it works that musicians make money from this arrangement.

excellent Very Happy I couldn't have said it better Exclamation

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trying to make some money is not a bad thing in itself, and in theory setting up a workable business involving musicians is not bad at all. I find some of the claims a bit.. well.. anyway.. this might be a great idea but it seems like a lot of similar sites are being set up now using pretty much the same schemes. How do you cope with the "competition"?

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I don't know what this project is about so I won't comment any more than I already have.

As to making money, whenever I feel it would be nice to be a rich musician with thousands of fans, I think of what Charles Ives' father told him:

"When the music makes money for a man, it ruins the music and it ruins the man." (Or something to that effect).

The moral: find a woman who can make money from music. Rolling Eyes
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm.. Holger Czukay did even better.. Carlo... can you find that thread???

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
LoKi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for waking up a dead thread but;
did anyone get to the bottom of this?

Pyramid scheme indeed - no question I reckon.

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, I don´t think so, but we did get another thread though. I don´t think any of us wanted to visit those critters at the bottom of that pit. Cool

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmmm... I'm locking this topic. Let it go to the bottom of the pit.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Jump to: