electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
New Worldwide Music Club - Musicians Earn Cash
Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
captmatrix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:28 pm    Post subject: New Worldwide Music Club - Musicians Earn Cash Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post has been edited.

Music to your ears!

Have you put your heart and dreams into establishing a musical career? It can be a struggle. Finding the right musicians to hook up with is an enduring task. If you're freelancing in the commercial industry, then you've got to keep a strong presence in order to receive any work. Maybe your career dream landed as just a hobby. There's nothing wrong with that. Music Forte is about enjoying music.Best of all, it's FREE for musicians!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click here to Join ! Join at Bottom Right !! FREE

email me your username if you don't mind

http://tinyurl.com/5vdgv

A new approach

What makes us different? We are a community that is being built by our members. We want to provide the services that make you happy. That's why we developed our "Jingle Laboratory." Do you like to write music? If so, then you should be selling it! Our clients post projects. All you have to do is setup your profile area, and bid for their work. If they like what they see, the project and money is yours. This is a fantastic way to build your resume.

Do you teach music? Great, because not only are we paying the members to write material for us, but they are getting exposure from thousands of our members. Every published lesson can be linked to your sales page! Or perhaps even your own personal website. The bottom line is, you'll get noticed. Why, because we've captured the interest of thousands in the music industry.

Even more features

It doesn't stop there. You can collaborate with other online musicians. You can sell your used instruments in our classified ads. In fact, we'll even sell your CD's for you with special promotions to ensure that you are getting noticed, and getting the sales! If you don't have a CD, then use our services to form an online band!

OK. But how much?

Membership in the "Musician Plan" is FREE! At the rate we are growing, we are sure to be the largest online community for Musicians. By getting in now, you can help mold our business model, and in return we will help grow your career!

Music Forte Inc. will be distributing worldwide compilation disc of many of our currently registered artists. We want you on that album! Huh? Did you say "royalties?" Of course you receive them, but only if you are one of our published artists.

We do offer an affiliate opportunity, but it is presented in a different sign-up plan. Why? Because we want you to understand that we are all about music! When you join, just click on the link at the bottom-right corner. If you like the affiliate concept, you can upgrade to the matrix plan at any time. If you don't, then simply don't refer, but by all means take advantage of this fantastic service and opportunity.

Tom Broadbent
traklink.london@sympatico.ca
519-672-6465

Last edited by captmatrix on Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds cool..
There is one issue though. To me this seems a bit like a mix of a pyramid scheme ( not talking Egypt here ) and mulitilevel marketing...
Thousands of USD sounds kool though.. Shocked

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
captmatrix

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post is edited, Music Forte is now Free

Tom

Last edited by captmatrix on Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
ian-s

Audio files: 42
G2 patch files: 626

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
To me this seems a bit like a mix of a pyramid scheme ( not talking Egypt here ) and mulitilevel marketing...

Yup, with a shameless appeal to vanity tossed in.
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm.. ok.. I think I already got it. Well,I remember an old episode from the X Minus One series titled the Snowball Effect, When those 594,000 starts enlisting people no bunker will will them out. I guess the world has been taken over by musicians already. Well.. waddya know... Art conquered the world in the end. But again... success is still measured based on where you are in the foodchain. Shocked

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 212
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is an open forum, but this site is moderated to some degree. I don't know if it's a legit operation or not.

A nice thing about this forum is you can communicate with any member via PM and never have to give your email address. I caution people to be carefull when using email as you give your address away and it may end up sold to spammers.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In Norway, the operation would instantly be understood the way I just did, and such an operation is by definition illegal in Norway. That said, it would also be illegal to join in on such an operation.. setting it up and also being a participant are both illegal over here.

Hmm.. on the other hand.. leaving the email addie in the post might be uncool because of those spamspiders.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've been in off-line communication with Tom. He's a bit concerned about the negative cast to our discussion. He gave me a link to the web site that is in the development phase, and which is appropriately not yet publicly advertised.

I can not personally vouch for anyone I don't know personally, which is the case here. That said, it certainly appears that there is a serious and legitimate looking broad-scoped project going on. I don't think we should assume that there is a scam or anything illegal just from the tone of Tom's message. I guess, unfortunately, that we get suspicious whenever we hear that there are "thousands of dollars" to be made on a web site. I didn't spend a great deal of time looking over the prototype site, but it seems they are trying to set up a system where people can offer various services like teaching, and perhaps writing and composing and get compensated.

So sorry, Tom, for the rocky welcome to electro-music.com. I'm sorry

welcome

Thanks for letting us know about this project. I wish you the best of luck, and keep us informed as things progress...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
play

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, if it's anything like raw42's "money making opportunities" all the experimental and noise heads will be left out. teaching is cool. articles, cool. how these things generate income I'm not so sure about. the only thing I can think of is lots of advertising in there somewhere.

care to elaborate a bit captmatrix?

mosc, you are too nice sometimes ::) when someone offers an "exciting opportunity" to make cash on the net the burden of proving it's not a scam lies on their shoulders. and if it really isn't a scam then...well, how come it sounds like a scam?

"Thousands of Dollars a Month! FOREVER !!"
"WORLDWIDE"
"Earn Cash"
"DO NOT DELAY..."

um...
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well.. I hope Tom understands that I did not send the dogs on him. No harm and punishment intended. And I hope he stays around ..
..but still.. that scheme still reads a bit like.. well.. you know...
Quote:
There will also be an Earning Program involved, as everyone who joins after you will be below. You can Literally earn Thousands of Dollars a Month! FOREVER !!

I might of course be wrong about this. Anyway, if the scheme is what I think it is.. it might be a viable business according to US law and it might even work out fine. But the "...below" bit does ring one huge Notre Dame bell with me.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr

Last edited by elektro80 on Thu Jun 10, 2004 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I don't know about being too nice. It's only a post on the forum. Everyone's been so nice to me, I just want to spread it around. Twisted Evil
captmatrix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:18 pm    Post subject: Hi Guys Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Edited my Post.

Music Forte is such a success, it is now free
for all Musicians.

Tom

Last edited by captmatrix on Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
play

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so it's basically like raw42 on the musicians end, writing jingles and car commercial techno, but with the addition of a 'referral program' a.k.a. pyramid scheme.
captmatrix

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 11:09 pm    Post subject: reply Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Music Forte is now FREE for all of you.
So Please Join !!

Tom

Last edited by captmatrix on Thu Jul 22, 2004 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Abaddon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Look, it's not like we chased you off. Whenever "money" and "online" come together, people have to be completely for sure their money is going to a reliable, secure source.
It's not that we dislike you or your business, we just need to be for sure about what we are - or aren't - doing. Cool

Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Jump to: