electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Klee sequencer availability
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Tri5onaut

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:40 pm    Post subject: Klee sequencer availability
Subject description: still on offer?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, i ran across this sequencer, is the pcb + parts list still for sale? looks really interesting. is there a waiting list? sorry about adding a topic, this is the first forum i've joined.
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 96

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem at all adding a topic - this is an oft asked question. Right now all I can say in answer is "stand by". Wink
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh, yes and welcome to electro-music. Very Happy
Photon

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:42 am    Post subject: Re: Klee sequencer availability
Subject description: still on offer?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tri5onaut wrote:
Hi, i ran across this sequencer, is the pcb + parts list still for sale? looks really interesting. is there a waiting list? sorry about adding a topic, this is the first forum i've joined.

Tallahassee? Pax Titania?

if not, sorry to be cryptic
Peter
Tri5onaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:13 pm    Post subject: mistaken identity Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry, sounds familiar though, i work @ class a electronics in Railroad square. if you need local electronic musical instrument repair done, they're the guys to do it! One guy only works on/ builds tube amplifers while the owner/head tech works on all things solid state and has assembled 2 x0xbox's (i'm still on the waiting list) and we're constantly circuit bending sk-1's and tr 505's + 707's with the occasional analog modifications.... mc202 modular out's, poly 800's filter inputs, tr606 individual outputs..... fun with electricity!
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow! People would have to drag me away from a job like that every night.
Tri5onaut

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Haha, yes, in retrospect my first reply sounds great, i do forget at the end of the day 8 times out of 10 it's a power amp, blown speaker or the power supply of something that needs repair, but even a long row of old gear to be bent can be daunting, i'm training here, and in school to try to learn more on the trouble shooting end of things. i'm less than 1/2 way through, and i had no idea the amount of math involved! right now i'm resolved to having been shown where the problem is, and ordering/ replacing said part. all this born out of fear of my (then) new found love for synthesizers and sound design. got to protect my investments! javascript:emoticon('Smile') recently i have been amazed by the amount of really cool pcb board projects out there (just like this one) to work on a project from the ground up, and dream up the layout, takes the whole experience to another level. I've had this old Alphasyntauri controller keyboard for an Apple IIe application, wood ends, organ-style buss bar, and all, which i'm in the process of turning into a CV controller. Looking for a totally archaic peice of technology and gutting it, making it something useful feels like rescue. Like the word i'm using to describe the case i'm looking for this KLEE sequencer is : Stockhausen Ha, i should start looking for a simple amlifier circuit to boost an EEG pulse to +15v to clock through the steps of the sequence! (medical equipment that reads brain waves not included)
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Jump to: