electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: Soundart Chameleon
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
DrJustice

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: FS: Soundart Chameleon Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

A friend of mine have two Soundart Chameleon for sale. Both units are brand new in unopened boxes. They go for EUR 450 each. If you are interested, PM me and I will put you in touch with the seller.

DJ
--
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have one! A brilliant little box!

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
sergiommms

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, one of them is mine Very Happy
Just sent him the payment.
I promise I will let all the jealous people out there know when I get it Razz
(...apparently, I´ll be having a monologue, since, to my knowledge, he still hasn´t sold any of the remaining two units... one now... which BTW I think he intends to keep)
BobTheDog

Audio files: 32
G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No monologue as one is mine as well :)
sergiommms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

BobTheDog wrote:
No monologue as one is mine as well Smile

Ah! He meant to keep that last one for himself, guess he changed his mind.

Congrats on buying it.

I´m eagerly waiting for mine!!!
DrJustice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: *ALL UNITS SOLD* Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Congratulations sergiommms and BobTheDog Very Happy

And with that, the last unit has been sold.

I know of at least five EM members with Chameleons now, so there's absolutely potential for more than a monologue Idea

DJ
--
BobTheDog

Audio files: 32
G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have dusted off the DSP books and have and managed to order "Digital Signal Processing Applications with Motorola's Dsp56002" at a bargain price of £3.50, I think the 56xxx and 563xx are fairly similar.

Andy
krisp14u

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 am    Post subject: Re: *ALL UNITS SOLD* Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DrJustice wrote:

I know of at least five EM members with Chameleons now, so there's absolutely potential for more than a monologue

--

Make that six although I have not had mine running in 6 months the best 1U I have in the rack must find time to fire it up

Paul Darlow

www.krisp1.com
sergiommms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: VERY OPENED BOX unit... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sergiommms wrote:
(...apparently, I´ll be having a monologue, since, to my knowledge, he still hasn´t sold any of the remaining two units... one now... which BTW I think he intends to keep)

Mine arrived today.
The thing is, the power supply unit plus the CD that were supposed to ship with the unit are missing. I´ve already contacted the seller and hopefully he has them sitting around or something. He´s going to check.

So, this is in fact a new, but VERY OPENED BOX unit.
I´m disappointed, but waiting to see how this unfolds...

[EDITED - ADDED]
I want to publicly STATE that Frank has been A+, 5*, a really great and righteous person right from the start, and I bet he will continue to be so.
This declaration is to prevent any misunderstandings about the nature or intention of my previous comment.

Last edited by sergiommms on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
DrJustice

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sergiommms, sorry to hear that. There were supposed to be three units left. Unfortunately, of these only two were found. One of the three has probably been opened for a look at unit. I'm sure it'll work out - please refer to PM.

I also want to mention to all old and new Chameleonisti that all software on the supplied CD has been superseded by these downloads. If the supplied PSU is not suitable (or missing as in sergiommms case), any standard 9V DC lump will work (specs here).

DJ
--
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I split off a couple of posts from here to the new Chameleon forum, see : http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-27293.html
Junk Rhythm

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: Re: *ALL UNITS SOLD* Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

krisp14u wrote:
DrJustice wrote:

I know of at least five EM members with Chameleons now, so there's absolutely potential for more than a monologue

--

Make that six although I have not had mine running in 6 months the best 1U I have in the rack must find time to fire it up

Make that 7, I bought two of the last units when Soundart was closing shop. Easily the greatest little boxes I have purchased.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
sergiommms

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:52 am    Post subject: Re: VERY OPENED BOX unit... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sergiommms wrote:
sergiommms wrote:

Mine arrived today.
The thing is, the power supply unit plus the CD that were supposed to ship with the unit are missing. I´ve already contacted the seller and hopefully he has them sitting around or something. He´s going to check.

So, this is in fact a new, but VERY OPENED BOX unit.
I´m disappointed, but waiting to see how this unfolds...

[EDITED - ADDED]
I want to publicly STATE that Frank has been A+, 5*, a really great and righteous person right from the start, and I bet he will continue to be so.
This declaration is to prevent any misunderstandings about the nature or intention of my previous comment.

Since I publicly disclosed the absence of some parts of my NIB Chameleon, I am obliged to announce that the missing bits for my Chamelon, have safely arrived from Norway, courtesy of DrJustice - whoe actions do complete and fair justice to his name Cool

While I´m at it, I might as well add that I managed to source and buy another Chameleon, used, but very well kept, also in the original box, with the original psu and CDs - besides the more or less usual and expectabel racking marks, it´s in rather perfect condition Smile Smile Smile

Last edited by sergiommms on Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
sergiommms

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sergiommms wrote:

Now that I have TWO of them Chameleons I can have a perfectly (in)sane dialog all by myself Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: