electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
slickmusic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:46 am    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.

I have the full monty Nord G2X 61 key keyboard and i am looking to sell (₤1200 ono ) or part exchange for a g2 standard rack or nord lead 2x.

Email me if your interested.
slickmusic@live.co.uk
Brian.

(LANCASHIRE)
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Interest in buying - I've no e-mail till this evening - had to respond
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello,
I'm very interested in your offer for a Clavia nord Modular G2x - I have been hunting high and low for one for months now.
Anyway,I have a few questions - If you do not mind me asking why do you want to sell such a powerful versatile instrument for such an incredible price?
Secondly, how would like to arrange the sale and delivery? I'm in the South East Of England so it's not too bad. It might take me a couple of days to arrange my credit details is that too long?

Thanks,
BW
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 6:59 am    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Interest in buying - almost forgot

Hello again,
I almost forgot to ask what condition is the G2x in and do you have any pictures of it? By the way, are you interested in a Yamaha Motif ES 6 - it is four years old - but in great condition and I have pictures of it that I can send you - if your interested

Thanks,
BW
slickmusic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject:
Subject description: Oh ?

I thought that was the normail second hand price ?
slickmusic

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont really think it is such an incredible price really its just that they are very hard to find mabey.
Zzsounds were selling them for £1300 in the US before they were discontinued. To get one over here you could have shipped one over with the 20% import tax slapped on it.
But its very hard to guess what the second hand price should be really but i looked fairly hard and arrived at that.
Im selling it because Im getting into 3d design and i need a few peripherals like a 30 inch touchscreen and 3d spacemouse and stuff like that. (very bad RSI..cant use a mouse for long without a lot of pain)
I wouldnt be interested in the motif tho, sorry.
If you give me your mail address ill send some pics.
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:16 pm    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Some background info

Hello,
I've sent my e-mail details to your e-mail address. If you do not get the e-mail, just let me know on this forum. Sorry to hear about your Rsi.
By the way, how did you find using the G2x - is it as good as I've heard?

BW
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:47 am    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Want to hear from slickmusic about sale of G2x urgently!

Hello,
I've said I'm interested and asked for pictures of the G2x - but I have not heard anything - even though I've e-mailed you and used this forum to try and contact you.
If you are still interested, please let me know and send me the pictures of the G2x. Then we can get on with arranging payment and delivery. I'm ready to pay - by credit card- just waiting for the pictures of the G2x. I just want to know what is going on.

Thanks,
B W

ps Its easiest to contact me via the forum because I can use the forum at work unlike my e-mail.
slickmusic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi pictures will follow after this one, spent the weekend caving so am a bit tired.

As you will see the units in perfect shape.

If your using a credit card how do you intend to make the payment....paypal ?, i do have a paypal account but its been a while since ive used it...if thats what you want to do then tell me and i will set it up, i was just assuming you were going to pick it up in person.

Brian.
slickmusic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok pictures have been sent check your email when u get home Smile
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Payment Details

Hello,
Thanks for replying - I thought you had changed your mind! I think it would be best if you set up your paypal account. Once I have checked out the pictures I will be ready to pay. By the way - just a small matter of the delivery what do you suggest - I'm afraid I'm not able to pop up to the North of England.
Again its best to contact me via this forum.

Thanks,
B W
slickmusic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well its your pennys to spend so its your choice really but anything will do, fedex,dhl ,even royal mail will do it.
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Cannot view pictures of G2x

Hello,
I do not have a way of opening your pictures - do you not have them in jpeg or gif or even bitmap format?

BW
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:26 pm    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Pictures ect

Hello,
Ignore my previous post - I found a free tool for opening .rar files. So I've seen the pics and I'am happy to proceed to payment via paypal. I suppose you will be keeping the midi in and out and usb cables? I assume the the G2x comes with a plug? If you could contact me via the forum its easier.

Thanks
G2Tempted
slickmusic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have a huge box of midi in and out cables (specify what length 3 ft to 10 ft) plus a surplus of usb cables.
You can have a spare usb to midi box if u like (midisport 2x2).
The power supply is internal so all you need is a powercable which ill send as well as the manual.

Brian.
G2Tempted

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Final details

Hello,
Thanks for the quick reply again. I would like a midi in and out cable plus a usb cable if your offering - plus of course the power cable and manual.
Okay, is your paypal account set up so I can buy the G2X? Again, if could contact via the forum for the quickest response.

Thanks
G2Tempted
slickmusic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sorry for the delay im having a bit of trouble getting my account re-activated.
slickmusic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok ended up using a mates account instead but the request should come through with my details on it.
Check your email when you get home.
slickmusic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

check your private forum messeges
slickmusic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i hate to say this mate but you could have started the process of a new paypal account by now and activated it by friday.

The synth would only be avaliable to you if you went to gravesend to pick it up with cash, i hardly know my mums freind and it would be asking WAY too much to have her deliver it.

The virus is very tempting but to be honest i had a choice of getting one of those instead of the nord and i got the nord anyway.

Its your call on this, if i was in your position i would get a small bank loan and pay it off with withdrawls from your credit card account, you should be able to pay it off with little or no interest within a month , just takes a bit of finance juggling.

But I have to say i need an answer tommorow on what you are going to do or else its going to get shipped off to holland on friday.
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is all very interesting gentleman ... and I really love to see things fail, honestly Embarassed and I know it's cucumber time and hot and all ... but erm ... would it not maybe be a good idea to use PM or email for this conversation?
slickmusic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dude ive been trying Confused
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

slickmusic wrote:
dude ive been trying Confused

I know Laughing

G2Tempted

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:23 pm    Post subject: G2X 61 KEY NORD MODULAR FOR SALE.
Subject description: Final answer

Hello,
It looks like your Dutch friend has got the G2x - I cant get up to Gateshead by train - certainly not tommorow I have to work. I didn't contact you because I was trying to resolve this I actually rung paypal was on the phone for a good 45mins they were friendly but were no help.

Thanks anyway,
G2Tempted
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK guys, thread closed, please use PMs to communicate with each other.
Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: