electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Cwejman Sound
Santa came today!
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
tompty

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:06 am    Post subject: Santa came today! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just got my new modules; AP-1 , FSH-1 MX-4s, RES 4, PH-4 as well as the Harvestman Malgorithm and Tyme Sefari.
Bah, they have arrived at my work and so I am yet to open them. However ill have a quick play tonight before putting them under the tree for christmas.... maybe.
monads

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That's awesome! I don't think you'll put them under the tree once you play with them Laughing
monads

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so...did they ever go under the tree till the 25th?
tompty

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha, nope! still cuddling up to my s1, although I think i just MIGHT wrap em up tommorow. must have some prezzies under the tree to look forward too.

That RES4 is one sexy module, ive been getting some amazing sounds from it. However it does take quite some time to dial in the sound you are looking for. The AP-1 is fantastic for processing my 808 or 101, and the compression on it is perfect for what i need. Frequency shifter if another winner, running other synths through it gives them some new life.

My tyme sefari is broken however so i will have to send back to schneiders buero unforutnately. I didnt send it back for a while as i thought i must of just been missing something, however no matter what i do i just get noise. sigh. oh well, they will send a new one straight away, great company Smile!

Still waiting for that Delay module though Wink
Kent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tompty wrote:

My tyme sefari is broken however so i will have to send back to schneiders buero unforutnately. I didnt send it back for a while as i thought i must of just been missing something, however no matter what i do i just get noise. sigh. oh well, they will send a new one straight away, great company Smile!

When I got my Tyme Sefari (TS) with the "A Sound Of Thunder", the cable that was between the ASOT and the TS was 180 degrees rotated on one side. The symptom was as you've described: Just noise, no matter what. Send me your email address and I'll send you a photo of what the ribbon cables should look like.
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Cwejman Sound
Jump to: