electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Argghhhhh Guitar Center is out of Andromedas :(
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
rokuez

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Argghhhhh Guitar Center is out of Andromedas :( Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Argh went to buy the Andromeda today at GC and was able to get a really good deal with the performance guarantee.

long story short. guitar center is out of andromedas until june/july. They called up Alesis and they don't have anymore, and GC didn't have any in stock Sad.

I guess I missed this batch Sad

Now from what I understand only novamusik and analogue haven have andromedas. I had to shop at Guitar Center because I had around 2k in cash but not the rest, so I was going to use the GC Credit Card.

Turns out GC was able to give me a much better price than nova or analog haven as well.

Not sure if I should save up more money, or what. Really frustrated not being able to purchase this andromeda cause they have no more from this last batch , which was apparently a good run.

Now i'm worried about the next batch not being made, having bad chips etc...

Advice/suggestions? Should I wait for the new batch in june/july... Or just save money and but it from novamusik / analog haven and end up paying more without the 2 year guitar center performance guarantee.

soundwave106

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

FYI the Andromeda appears to be in stock elsewhere at least per the websites? Sweetwater, Zzounds, Samedaymusic, American Music Supply all seem to say that they have it... probably others?
rokuez

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

soundwave106 wrote:
FYI the Andromeda appears to be in stock elsewhere at least per the websites? Sweetwater, Zzounds, Samedaymusic, American Music Supply all seem to say that they have it... probably others?

thanks for the info. BUT a GC rep was able to find me one. apparently gc.com and the store inventory weren't syned up. From what I was told I got the gc.com's last andromeda ^_^ it is on the way!!

so amped up about the a6!!!!

soundwave106

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool. Smile
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Jump to: