electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » How-tos » Manuals, Instructions, and Documents
Native Instruments - Reaktor 5 Update Problem
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Ohm-e-one

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:35 pm    Post subject:  Native Instruments - Reaktor 5 Update Problem
Subject description: Problems Updating Reaktor 5 to 5.1.2.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am a devoted user of Native Instruments products. I have purchased Reaktor 4, Pro-53, Kontakt 2 and my latest purchase from NI was Reaktor 5. I never had a problem updating my programs but for some reason they changed the protocol for updating programs and now I can't get my update file from them. The thing is that, according to them, I used the wrong procedure to activate my Reaktor 5 and now it wont show whenever I look in their update page. I see Kontakt 2 and Reaktor 4, etc.... but no Reaktor 5. All I want is to update my Reaktor 5 to Reaktor 5.1.2.. I paid good money for these softwares as I purchased before they lowered their prices for Reaktor and Kontakt. I don't want to have to re-install as that would be a big mess. I have been using Reaktor 5 for a while and already have a lot of user-built synths and FX's that could be lost.
If any one knows how I can get a copy of the update file for Reaktor 5.1.2. please let me know!!! I need just the update and not the whole program. Thanx in advance!!!
BobTheDog

Audio files: 32
G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds strange to me, NI know what you have, talk to them!
Ohm-e-one

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:52 am    Post subject: Exactly the problem...
Subject description: !!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't you think I have tried!!! Their answer is: " you used the wrong activation procedure/tool "

Like I said... the problem is that they don't show my Reaktor 5 in their update page. Everything else shows except Reaktor 5. With it not showing, I just can't get the update. How do I make it show Reaktor 5 in my update page when I already have Reaktor 5 activated?
BobTheDog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If You go here http://www.native-instruments.com/forums.html?register&action=MngAuth and log on with your details is Reaktor 5 listed?

Cheers

Andy
BobTheDog

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also try posting here http://www.native-instruments.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » How-tos » Manuals, Instructions, and Documents
Jump to: