electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Artists » Red Skull
Digital Codex - The Masterworks Collection Volume ONE
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
redskull

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 3:36 am    Post subject: Digital Codex - The Masterworks Collection Volume ONE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

1997 was the year that the Red Skull Music Project was born. I was obsessed with electronic music, and had a desire to make my own tunes. This was partly inspired by the band situation with my friend Roger, whom I miss today terribly. We always wanted to go big time with a metal/electronic musical hybrid idea, but it never survived the ravages of time and lifestyle changes that inevitably plague young people. Life does not always go how you wish it.

At any rate, I started out in a most unusual and humble way, back in 1993, as a younger person. I had a dual cassette-deck stereo, and, using various CD's in my collection and the pause button on the tape deck recorder, would make cut-and-paste remixes of my favorite music, utilizing various special effect tricks such as holding down pause halfway to cause a speed up or slow down of a certain mix segment, or hitting the back button on a CD to create a scratch effect. I made epic, 120 minute opuses of all genres slopped together. I even used a Teddy Ruxpin cassette player and microphone and a casio keyboard to make HORRIBLE singing sessions with my cousin.

Well, when I graduated from highschool in 1997, I had been blessed with exposure to a program called Fast Tracker 2. I tinkered and played with it, and became more and more obsessed. The rest is, as they say, history.

Eight years of passion. Eight years of unsatiable creativity and musical wanderlust. My music covers the entire gamut of electronic music, from club anthems to intelligent dance music, and from experimental freestyle insanity, to ambient and beyond.

There is something for EVERYONE in my catalog, no matter your personal tastes. I hope you enjoy this collection, which by way of some miracle I have been able to maintain. It is a body of work that, unlike world-famous grammy winning millionares, has an integrity, and longevity which cannot truly be measured. These are my masterworks, in a first edition collection. This is the music of Red Skull. These are the beats of eons...

(to be released sometime before or right after xmas 2004)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
redskull

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

**MAJOR DvD UPDATE**

Well, anyone who actually released an ALBUM will tell you, it is hard freakin work!

I am nearly done with the "Essencesex" album, and this is taking up much more of m time than I previously had planned. Therefore, the DVD will be out AFTER xmas, and most likely be facing a New Years 2005 Release date. There is a large positive aspect to this delay, the DVD will be free to all who want it Twisted Evil

I will setup a P.O. Box when the DvD is ready for those interested, both locally and abroad, and interested parties will be able to request a copy of the DVD, with a few of them being signed, by way of a self-addressed, postage paid return parcel. I will post the weight of a parcel with the DVD within it, so people can get the exhange rates right, etc.

I am looking forward to this release, and the fact that it will cost less than $2.00 for someone to get their hands on my entire musical catalog on DVD is pretty profound....

Stay tuned Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 125
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow, that's pretty cool. Now where will I find the time to listen to all of your musical output?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
redskull

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2004 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wink
redskull

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

**DVD UPDATE**

I have been forced to push back the release date on this item, but it is still coming, I assure you Wink

Stay tuned, it gets louder from here Very Happy
Blue Hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 156
G2 patch files: 318

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
Wow, that's pretty cool. Now where will I find the time to listen to all of your musical output?

I went into the music starting from some other thread, but indeed, I've been listening for a while now and have not been able to abort any single one track sofar - how ever willl I get through ?????

:-)

Jan.
redskull

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DVD is being finalized! Razz
redskull

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's done Twisted Evil Exclamation
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Artists » Red Skull
Jump to: