electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
EM Klee Parts Kits Pre-Ordering - Another RUN by sMs
Page 1 of 2 [26 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject:  EM Klee Parts Kits Pre-Ordering - Another RUN by sMs
Subject description: ...... by request of several forum members ...... February 1, 2010 Deadline
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK fellow members, the Klee board sets are still selling in the EM store again and now, by the request of several members, another the parts kit Pre-Ordering run can begin as well.

Remember, each kit sold here will provide a $10.00 donation to the Electro Music headquarters for help offset the time and cost involved in keeping the community going.

The electronic part kit Pre-Orders will be taken for approximately 6 weeks and will end on February 1, 2010. After that, I will acquire the parts from my distributors which will be another two to three weeks. I will then begin kitting the parts and shipping. This method has worked well for the last four runs with no single person unhappy. It is a long process but please be patient, you will not be disappointed.

How Much:
$125.00 each kit plus shipping .......... USA & CANADA $4.80 ... all other destinations: $10.00

There is lots of stuff in these kits ..... and includes all the connector hardware !!!

The kit includes all headers, housings, crimp terminals, IC's, sockets, resistors, capacitors, diodes, hard to find 0.1% precision 100K resistors, NPN/PNP Si. transistors, trimmers. Everything you need to build up two complete boards for the Klee.

Each part type is bagged and tagged so you will never have just a big kludge of parts thrown in a bag. This makes the build process go smooth. ESD measures are always observed and all ESD parts are bagged in the appropriate wrapper.

NOTE: Parts to build the panels are NOT included with the board part kit.

Please Paypal your orders to:

billnrob@optonline.net

Thanks for all your support ....
Bill
sMs Audio Electronics

t_two_boards_complete_673_357.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  113.22 KB
 Viewed:  41775 Time(s)

t_two_boards_complete_673_357.jpg

BobTheDog

Audio files: 32
G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi,

Am I a bit late for a kit?

Cheers

Andy
rosch

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hi BobTheDog!
you should be right in time!

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-29140-50.html
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks Rosch Cool

Yes, until end of this month I am taking one more wave of orders.
Bill
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UPDATE ON PARTS ORDERS:

Thanks very much for everyones patience. The deadline for ordering parts has come and gone. Just to let the folks who are waiting for their Klee parts kits know that ALL parts have been ordered from two suppliers. There are only 8 kits to ship this round and have all of them kitted as far as I can go until the balance of parts arrive. I figure in two to three weeks time they will be ALL shipped as Futurlec takes up to 2 weeks to ship.

Please express any concern here or in a PM. Wink

Once again, your support is greatly appreciated.

Bill
funtykigs

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would be interested in another run if there is one.
skweeegor

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seconded.
re create

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Would be interested for another round too.
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK guys, if of you PM me and I get at least 3 orders, I will supply a kit of parts for the Klee.

We can discuss delivery, pricing, etc ....

Thanks guys !

Bill
DamDuram

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi everyone,

I´m very interested in to build a klee sequenzer. i hope, there will be a chance to get a complete part kit.

greetings to everyone

ray
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have now three orders. I will wait one more wekk in case anyone else wants a kit. This way I don;t keep the others waiting too long for the parts. Wink

Thanks to those who responded. You will not regret it. My kits are complete and very accurate and if there is any problem, I take care of it "snap" !! Cool

Thanks
Bill
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys, I got a total of 4 orders. If anyone else wants a parts kit, please act now. Work load is a bit high right now so I will be busy this week until Friday so you can still order.

Official end of ordering is thus:

Friday, August 6, 2010 at 11:59 PM EDT.
henrikgo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Damn! I missed it again! Well, I'm interested if there's another run.
mph

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have missed it too!!!

Also, is there a chance to see a "full kit" with front panel mount parts included?

Thanks.
Pfurmel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*Edit, bought the kit Volumetric had on ebay
ZaeX

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shhhhh missed, hope for another run soon.....pcbs ordered already
bakedcircuit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

another wishful vote for another run.
lebenspuls

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope there is another run! I will take one kit!
emitter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another run would be great now, as far as there are new boards available !
phinland

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Another vote here -- foolishly missed my opertunity for a kit when I bought my board, and then got snowed with work...and that was two years ago! Board still on shelf but am now determined to start as soon as I can get a kit.

Definately interested in 'full' kits, including front panel parts (pots, LEDs, sockets etc)

In fact, ever considered ganging together with a panel manufacturer and doing the 'full Ikea'? Board, components, panel and panel parts, all in one? Would sell like hot cakes I think...

State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Another vote here -- foolishly missed my opertunity for a kit when I bought my board, and then got snowed with work...and that was two years ago! Board still on shelf but am now determined to start as soon as I can get a kit.

Definately interested in 'full' kits, including front panel parts (pots, LEDs, sockets etc)

In fact, ever considered ganging together with a panel manufacturer and doing the 'full Ikea'? Board, components, panel and panel parts, all in one? Would sell like hot cakes I think...

PM me, maybe we can work something since I have some stock left from Klee builds.

Bill
cursedearth

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:22 pm    Post subject: Klee Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, please let me know if your doing the Klee kits again and the shipping costs to the UK?
onlyHzwhenI...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Klee Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cursedearth wrote:
Hello, please let me know if your doing the Klee kits again and the shipping costs to the UK?

I don't know about the shipping to UK part, but Synthcube has a parts kit.
The kits I got were well packed, organized into groups for the digital/ analog boards, and speedy getting shipped out. From what this thread says, it seems State Machine even bought one!
In addition to the parts for the Klee PCBs there are a few parts in that kit that are specific to the Eurorack version by NV, but even so, the prices are still great. And besides, who couldn't use a few extra knobs, leds and push switches?!

BTW, I'm not in any way affiliated with Synthcube (just a happy customer!), and hope I'm not out of line in pointing to their site. Just trying to help.

~JT
cursedearth

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:54 am    Post subject: Klee Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thankyou, that's a big help
onlyHzwhenI...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you do go with the Synthcube kit, just be aware that it's for a particular frontend made by NV for Euro, so it will not include whatever frontpanel supplies you may need for your panel (as those were shipped with the panels he had made). Depending on what format/ panel you decide to go with, you will still need to source some parts. Just understand that pots, jacks, switches, and whatever panel you need are NOT in the Synthcube kit.
For details on the specifics that Synthcube was working from, check the thread over at Muff Wiggler. Or just send an email to Synthcube (through their site) before ordering.
Page 1 of 2 [26 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: 1, 2 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Jump to: