electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
I need some music to put my lyrics onto
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
eldz

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:54 pm    Post subject: I need some music to put my lyrics onto
Subject description: electro pop/techno/club tracks
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really enjoy writing lyrics and would like to meet someone who would be interested in creating a few dance tracks together and see what happens, that would be so fun. I go to clubs, drink beers with my friends but besides enjoying the nite out i really enjoy the sounds, the set up, the industry etc. i cant write the music part, but i like to think i have a creative mind in terms of story. anyways if this interests you send me a message. thnks!!!!!
1:11

Audio files: 109

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What kind of dance music? Like fist pumpin stuff, or house, ect?
My own music wouldn't work, but i may know a couple of potential people.

You may also want to try searching through the Remix forum for tracks that people put up for others collaboration. (at least thats how i understand it, some of the more recent tracks aren't collab tracks)

Could you give us an example of lyrical content?
eldz

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The dance music im into is electro house, trance (not excessive), mid range bpm music. lots of influences i enjoy - include tiesto, goldfrapp, jam and spoon (from way back when), ercola, actually theres a lot Also into lots of remixed stuff, some hip hop/rnb dance music like guetta collaborations. other genres, electro pop and new wave , erasure, depeche mode , yaz. But all in all, i love drum beats and i absolutley absolutley love synthesizer beats.

I write down my rythmatic patterns in my head, as for lyrical content i make up poems , i believe i can match well with a composer. my imagination is crazy and i base a lot on experience from myself or others i know

lol i know this some may think this is a joke, but i take this very serious lol. i really would like to work with someone creating the sound. but anyways, im hoping this post has some response, music is so great , i have lots of lyrical content on a ton of different levels.

Last edited by eldz on Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
BobTheDog

Audio files: 32
G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If anyone thinks its a joke just don't listen to them!

You can always look at song construction kits as well, have a search on google.
1:11

Audio files: 109

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow man, i love everything you listen to!!

i'll ask around, probably take a couple weeks, but i have someone in mind.

In addition to the suggestion above, Fruity Loops is pretty ez to learn for music creation too.
If you already have song ideas in your head, you might want to try out FL and get some song kits to use in FL. Who knows, you might really dig creating the music too!!
eldz

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks a lot, i have download Fl, its a sweet program, if you know of someone, i would really appreciate that. thnx
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Jump to: