electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Circuit Bending
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
seaweedfactory

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: . Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by seaweedfactory on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Bonefish67

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very cool.
seaweedfactory

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by seaweedfactory on Sun Jul 06, 2014 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lorenzo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well done!

this is my Barbie Karaoke... I have not re-hous it, so I can play tapes still.
I have another one karaoke, so maybe I will made a second delay with it.

I have to make an audio input already! Embarassed

The PCB seems to be quite different from yours... and I tested every pins of this IC
each other and test them with the pins all around!!! Wink

... so I will post my "schematics" one of these days Very Happy

BarbyDelay.jpg
 Description:
very poor quality
 Filesize:  35.15 KB
 Viewed:  293 Time(s)
This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.

BarbyDelay.jpg

new voodoo

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:19 am    Post subject: barbie kk machine Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ive been looking for one of those, or closely similar, in order to follow casper's directions for a good little while-where have you guys been finding them?

I dont know why, but all the thrift stores where I live dont have toy sections and I cant seem to find any consignment places that sell them for cheap (non-collectibles). I live in Richmond VA USA, btw-but Ive been on the lookout for a whole list of items to follow various learning activities regarding bending, like a cheap Am radio with speaker large enough to bend to follow Nicholas Collins' instructions, a speak=and-spell for numerous different ones, a sk-1 or any sk for rheed's instructions, a drumset for playstation to follow Steve Demarkis instructions, a tube-type TV toy to follow the bent TV instructions, etc etc

Its really frustrating-I go to flea markets and garage sales but I seriously believe that the proliferation of shows like 'pawn stars', and a million other similar ones (theres even a couple about toys) make everyone believe that their second-hand crap is valuable and now I cant find old, used toys for cheap---now everyone thinks theirs is unique and valuable and tells me its ""vintage collectible".

argh!!

sorry for length but anyways any tips on where you found yours?

thanks
new voodoo

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

still looking for barbie karaoke and serial port mouse to make programmer for my picaxes BUT did find a place called FANTASTIC THRIFT IN RICHMOND VA USA which sells:
used toys for cheap (like .50 to 3$)
old computer/AV equipment
old cables (in bags on wall-HUNDREDS..havent even been thru a tenth)
adaptors and joysticks, etc (kinda pricey tho-like 3-5$ ea even for old crap ones)

just FYI
Bogus Noise

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:06 pm    Post subject: Re: barbie kk machine Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Lorenzo wrote:
The PCB seems to be quite different from yours...

Yeah, there's two main PCB types on these. They react slightly differently, but both are very nice targets!
I've got both here, but only bent one according to the Casper schematics - usually I bend everything completely to my own design, but it was a few years ago, and I was too excited to hear what it would do to properly investigate it myself!

new voodoo wrote:
Ive been looking for one of those, or closely similar, in order to follow casper's directions for a good little while-where have you guys been finding them?

I'm in the UK but I get mine from car boot fairs and occasionally at a toy stall in a nearby market. You just get runs of good luck and not-so good luck sometimes! Gotta be persistent and go to as many as you can, and stuff will turn up - some days I've come back with nothing or just a 50p voice changer, other days I've come back with 6 Casio SAxx keyboards or an MC202 for £5 (that only happened once). Even with those programs, most people aren't going to get that high a price for an old kids karaoke machine so they go for peanuts when you find them. There's also eBay when you absolutely have to have something asap!

www.bogus-noise.co.uk
http://www.youtube.com/user/BogusNoise
Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Circuit Bending
Jump to: