electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: Musical Applications of Microprocessors (Hal Chamberlin)
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
YoSynthi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 1:52 pm    Post subject: FS: Musical Applications of Microprocessors (Hal Chamberlin)
Subject description: A chance to own a classic synth reference by a brilliant writer
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have put my original 1980 edition of this book up for sale via Amazon Marketplace. It is in hardback, in very good condition, complete with dust jacket. The web page’s picture of the book (against a dark red background) is my own uploaded picture, so you can see the condition for yourselves.

Only UK buyers, please. It may or may not be the very cheapest on offer, but the price is good. I’m a private seller with 100% feedback, which cannot be said for many of the other listers. I will package the item well, and post promptly (and it’s being posted in the UK, too, so quicker and simpler all round). My Amazon seller name is amazon14957.

This is a classic text, with timeless and well written coverage of myriad aspects of both analogue and digital music synthesis.

Link to the listing here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/offer-listing/0810457687/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1354385969&sr=8-1&condition=used

Yosynthi.
YoSynthi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:56 am    Post subject: FS: Musical Applications of Microprocessors (price drop!)
Subject description: A great chance for UK members to pick up a bargain
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is just to say that I've dropped the price appreciably on my copy of "Musical Applications of Microprocessors". The link to it on my Amazon UK Marketplace is as above.

YoSynthi
elmegil

Audio files: 16

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sigh. This is about the fourth post I've seen this month (probably also on Muff's) with the "UK Only Please" label, which makes me sad Smile

Best of luck to whomever gets this.
YoSynthi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi elmegil,

I'm really sorry about the 'UK only' stipulation. I did think about this quite a bit, but it's a weighty book, and after Amazon taking their slice, I'd have little left if I had to pay postage to the US or similar.

I'd like to think that, what with the US being a much bigger place, and this being a US book and all, that there would be proportionately more second-hand editions on offer over there. But I'm not sure if it works like that. I know that most people want to keep hold of their copy, and the more I think about it, the more I wonder if I ought to forget about the whole thing and just keep it myself!

I'll try not to be so parochial in future, and it's very gracious of you to wish luck to the next owner.

YoSynthi
elmegil

Audio files: 16

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No worries, didn't mean to criticize you in particular, just more despondent that so much of this sort of thing seems to be on your side of the Atlantic Smile
YoSynthi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is just to say that my copy of the book is now sold. Thanks for everyone's interest.

YoSynthi
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: