electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » G2 extended patches
Some new modules and patches made with that
Page 3 of 3 [55 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Chrono

Audio files: 37
G2 patch files: 38

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ahh i will have to sort out how the sysex transfer will work over here.
Been a long time since i tried the open source editor.

I can clarify a bit what i ment, I was wondering if you could add extra cv inputs for modules. So its possible for an envelope to modulate every knob on every module.

brunov wrote:
Great to see these patches! can't wait to try them! Smile

About the problem switching between editors:

Chrono wrote:

Both programs do work seperatly. but only if i disconnect the usb cable after shutting down the editor and connect it again.

I usually also have to reset the g2 if I want to switch between the open source editor and the clavia editor, haven't been able to solve that problem yet...

What I forgot to mention is that with the open source editor it's also possible to work without an usb connection, just with midi, a bit like the old nmg1 editor. So, if you don't want to install libusb or you can't get libusb to work, you can still send these patches to the g2 using midi.

You have to set the midi ports in the application settings and set the appropriate synth settings and then you can send the current patch in the editor to the g2 as sysex with F1. You can also convert the pch2 file to a sysex file using the editor and send it to the g2 using some other midi program.

About the other hidden modules:

I have tried the other hidden modules several different ways now but sadly so far nothing worked.

Chrono wrote:

I think it might be possible to add modulation inputs on some knobs wich diddnt have that before.

Maybe you can explain a bit more what you mean?

I'm also for splitting of the last to pages of this thread to maybe a separate section in patches area, in all the excitement I posted the discovery in my usual thread and now I'm afraid to bury this news with more os editor posts.
brunov

Audio files: 1
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, we can't change the modules or add connectors, that's build into the firmware.
Chrono

Audio files: 37

PostPosted: Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok good to know Smile tnx
KulczynskiJulian

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Is there anybody? Probably i can only dream to check this physical modelling modules on 1,62 official editor right? Smile
Electromagnetic Wave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are right. You need one of the non-official editor from Brunov to check and make new patches with these modules. Or you can load sysex patches in the G2 with theses modules without editor. But be sure the official editor is closed before.
Page 3 of 3 [55 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » G2 extended patches
Jump to: