electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Discussion » Schmooze
Investors and Designers Wanted
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Inventor
Stream Operator

Audio files: 267

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 am    Post subject: Investors and Designers Wanted
Subject description: due to a surge of interest in emSynth
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just happened to run into matrixsynth and told him about the progress a while back in emsynth ( www.emsynth.com ). He posted to matrixsynth.com about it and also Jack on synth.me posted. In response there are now over 4,000 reads on the web page counter (which only counts the front page) when there used to be just a few hundred.

Because of this sudden interest in what is basically an unfilled market niche, I find myself in need of investors and/or other designers and suppliers so that together we can meet this need ASAP. Pardon for posting in schmooze, wasn't sure where to post and knew the regulars would see it here.

Les

v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 11
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Les, you've been featured on the cult blog Palm Sounds as well, so that would probably also help with the number of hits to your page. I'd strike while the iron is hot, and go into full-scale production. What have you to loose? Idea Very Happy
IST NICHT FÜR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HÄNDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS.
ZO RELAXEN UND WATSCHEN DER BLINKENLICHTEN.
Inventor
Stream Operator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Tom! I will get to work on it right away, but i have no money to build the boards. I can take preorders maybe, or investors or whatever. First i have to redesign the boards because the design files are lost, but that should go quickly. Gotta go load the CAD program now i guess! (Eagle CAD).

Les

Uncle Krunkus

Audio files: 52
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You're an inspiration Les! Cool
Inventor
Stream Operator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why thank you my upside-down Franken-friend! Guess what? Google emsynth! The whole dang synth community is talking about this stuff or some subset of it, biggest thing i ever saw about lil'ol'me! Muhuhahaha! I can feel the power surging through my veins! Naw....

I did join Muff's forum and introduce myself in the thread they have there, very nice things said, all positive insights. I asked them what they think about how i can best get these boards out there in people's hands and stuff.

Well, off i go to Google myself again, what bizarre fun! ;O

Les

Inventor
Stream Operator

PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

emSynth modules are on the way. I just agreed to have 250 boards made and will solder up a few and sell them soon. From there it grows exponentially until market demand is met.

The new modules are based on 8-pin DIP Arduino chips that can be programmed to perform virtually any music task from Lunetta to synth, in-between and beyond.

In partner with electro-music.com, emSynth modules will be available at the em store for an additional 20% markup for supporting the site. Boards will be approximately $20.00 each, and any number of boards including just one can make a synth.

Les

Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Discussion » Schmooze
Jump to: