electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Thomas Henry designs
quad bass ?
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
o-live

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject: quad bass ?
Subject description: where i can buy Quad bass
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hello

i search for buying quad bass pcb ,but the link on Thomas henry site doesn't work

anybody sell this pcb ?

please
wmonk

Audio files: 15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just send a PM (personal message) to State Machine here on the forum.
He sells em! Smile

o-live

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank you for your reply Very Happy
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Due to lower demands and the high price of production, these boards are no longer in stock and I have no plans to produce any more. I am sorry for that guys. Crying or Very sad

The only way I can sell these is to convert all components to surface mount technology and utilize both sides of a PCB. It really is rather easy to solder SOIC and 0805 passives and if enough people are willing to solder a board up using this technology, then I may consider spinning a new PCB design. I would not use components any smaller than that though. I could also go to dual bass unit in place of four and make the board cheaper that way and still use the through hole technology but REALLY want to get away from using through hole devices in all future projects.

Bill
saxofort

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi,

I would be interested in the duo bass if you're still thinking about making these!
Heavy Metal Kid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

saxofort wrote:
Hi,

I would be interested in the duo bass if you're still thinking about making these!

+1
Blake

PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd be interested in a couple of pcbs if you ever decided to redesign them. Soldering in smt components wouldn't put me off if you decided to go in that direction.
ambi-J

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm also interested in some boards. smd, no problem, i like them, works fast,
and nowadays, cheaper
paulstone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

State Machine wrote:
Due to lower demands and the high price of production, these boards are no longer in stock and I have no plans to produce any more. I am sorry for that guys. Crying or Very sad

The only way I can sell these is to convert all components to surface mount technology and utilize both sides of a PCB. It really is rather easy to solder SOIC and 0805 passives and if enough people are willing to solder a board up using this technology, then I may consider spinning a new PCB design. I would not use components any smaller than that though. I could also go to dual bass unit in place of four and make the board cheaper that way and still use the through hole technology but REALLY want to get away from using through hole devices in all future projects.

Bill

Hi
if you do not produce more quad bass pcb , you can share with us your pcb layout for print ?
thx Smile
drumcodeuk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi,
I have a complete unopened kit bought from here for the Quad Bass ++ which was the PCB and all the components to populate it. If anyone wants to buy it I am happy to sell it for what a complete kit cost to buy (I can't remember but can find out).
I will also throw in for free a fully populated Quad Bass ++ PCB that is untested and had a repaired trace (it was bought from electro-music from an experienced builder so should work no problems).

To my shame I have been so busy with other music stuff I never got around to this project and wouldn't now for a long time - I am having a clear out before moving so it would be nice for 2 Quad Bass ++ boards to go to a good home.
(Sorry if I shouldn't have posted for sale stuff in this bit)..
Thanks.
catchpenny

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:47 am    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just sent you a pm
elmegil

Audio files: 16

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I asked about it back on 9/11 and he said it was already gone.
catchpenny

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah it's gone.
Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Thomas Henry designs
Jump to: