electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  Jez Adventures in Sound
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
Resonant Lopass Gate PCB's Available Again
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
djthomaswhite

PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:32 pm    Post subject: Resonant Lopass Gate PCB's Available Again
Subject description: Orders being taken now through April 28, 2013
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Resonant Lopass Gate Circuit Board Project

Greetings one and all,

Here's a little project that I am offering the PCB for, inspired by legendary synthesizer designer Don Buchla. Natural Rhythm Music NRM-001 “Resonant Lopass Gate” PCB orders are being accepted again for a new batch at:

http://004592c.netsolhost.com/lopass.html#

-or-

http://www.naturalrhythmmusic.com on the “Store” page for “Lopass Gate PCB.”

Information on the project and a document packet are also present there. We will be accepting orders from April 2nd to April 28th 2013 and placing an order for boards on Monday, April 29th 2013. We accept orders and payments in advance of having the circuit boards produced for us. This allows us to fund the batch of boards and purchase of shipping supplies. Once the current order window closes for this promotional circuit board, we will place an order for the exact number of boards needed to ship all orders and will ship the boards to you within 2-3 days handling time after receiving the boards from the manufacturer. Translation = Place an order today and your board(s) will ship around the middle of May 2013 at the latest.

Board pricing varies from $18 per single board to less cost per board based on quantity.

1 circuit board = $18
2 circuit boards = $34
3 circuit boards = $48
4 circuit boards = $60
8 circuit boards = $110

Each order will be shipped for $5 additional dollars via USPS. Prices have gone up for International shipping hence this small fee per order. Boards are ROHS approved "lead free" materials and have a silver finish to them instead of lead. The board size is 3.8 x 2.5 inches and they should fit most cabinets. RLPG's are compatible with nearly all modular formats, but work particularly well with all the popular 3U and 5U high modules like those from Synthtech, Blacet, Doepfer, Synthesizers.com and all of the modern Eurorack format makers out there.

Features of the RLPG:
- Up to 3 Audio Inputs Up to 3 Control Voltage Inputs
- Offset (Frequency) Control
- Resonance Control
- VCF/VCA/Both Modes (Rotary or 3PDT Option)
- "Deep" Switch to set lower freq range
- Inverted CV Out (From CV Mixer)
- Jumper points to bypass mixer or remove resonance circuit
- MOTM 5U Pot Spacing
- Compatible with bridechamber.com panels & parts kits
- MOTM (MTA-156), Synthesizers.com (MTA-100), and Euro/- - Doepfer Power Connector options
- +/-15v or +/-12v
- PCB Mounting for Alpha, Bourns, TT, or Spectrol pots
- Ability to use 2 Single or 1 Dual Vactrol (see below)
- "Cool" people use Vactrols

I have been receiving demand for more of these project boards and your orders are appreciated. Thank you for your support of this promotional diy project!

Sincerely,

djthomaswhite

elmegil

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I recently acquired a 3.1 revision board in a trade, and I'm curious where I can find information about the differences between 3.1 and the later revisions?

At the current moment the frequency/offset pot doesn't appear to have any effect, and there are a few other things not quite right. I've verified all the component values and the mode switch wiring, so I'm looking to see where else I might need to check.

Thanks....
Post new topic   Reply to topic Moderators: jksuperstar, Scott Stites, Uncle Krunkus
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software
Jump to: