electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: K2000 w/ Synth library and extras, Oberheim Cyclone
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
legionhwp

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:05 am    Post subject: FS: K2000 w/ Synth library and extras, Oberheim Cyclone Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Selling a few great condition items. Located in Phila Pa and local preferred for the keyboard but will ship as needed. Best to email me driect: LegionHWP (at) Gmail (dot) com.

More actual pics and information here: http://daedsound.com/Salez/FS.htm

1. 90s vintage Kurzweil K2000 synthesizer with special collection of analog synthesizer disks and many upgrades. $350obo

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

This particular K2000 is in excellent condition and comes with many upgrades. It has the last Operating System installed (3.87j)(no need to buy/install third party roms), built in fan and expanded RAM, and a whistle clean battery backup port. It also has SCSI and has been tested with a Zip drive loading in Ensoniq and KRZ files and samples. Finally the backlit screen is in excellent condition and the case and keys are all in top shape. It's been covered for all the years I've had it in my smoke free studio you'd and be hard pressed to find another K2000 so well maintained. I think I may even have a pro done VHS tape which give an indepth tour of VAST synthesis. Let me know if you want me to dig that up and I'll include it free

Finally the huge benefit of this K2000 package is it's amazing original sound library of classic analog synthesizers. Two boxes of the disks are pro-sound Kurzweil factory libraries featuring analog synths, modulars, and more and a third box of misc user stuff. Of course the keyboard itself is filled with classic analog pianos, organs, synths, drum kits and more as well. The disks have been tested and the disk drive loads and saves perfectly.

The disks include Pro patches and samples from the following synths:

Arp - Odysessy, Arp 2600, Arp 2500!!!, Arp Chroma
Sequential Circuits - Prophet V, Pro One
Oberheim - Matrix 12, OB8, Matrix 6
Korg - Monopoly, Poly Six
Roland - Juno 60, Juno 106
Moog - Minimoog, Memory Moog
Yamaha - SK20
And about 10 more misc user disks with sounds, sequencers, etc.

These sounds are amazing. No, I will not sell the library without the synth

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

You know what parts and upgrades for older pieces cost. I am asking $350 obo which I think is very fair considering the condition, upgrades, extras, and amazing original sound library but if you think differently and will pickup in phila PA or can make this an easy sale drop me a serious offer.

2. Oberheim Cyclone Midi Arpeggiator - $old!. This is the best Cyclone you will ever come across. Most stable OS ROM and very clean and in excellent shape. comes with PS.

TERMS:

I accept USPS MO (preferred) or paypal personal or paypal regular (buyer pays fees). We will need to buy a box for the K2000 but all shipping/packing fees are at cost (receipt provided). I use a great local place which is very affordable so this will arrive in good shape.

*NOTE: Due to Paypal policies I am declaring all items 100% AS IS with all sales FINAL and NO refunds. If paid with Paypal buyer will confirm acknowledgement of this prior to sale.

Perfectly willing to test further, make demo vids, answer questions, etc for serious buyers and I have over 20 years of references. Had to recreate my profile here on EM but have been here for years and visible on MW and AH as well.

Buyers local to Phila PA are welcome to come by and check it out for yourself.

Thanks for reading!

Streaming and Downloadable Organic Electronic Music From the Past 20 Years:
Http://DavidTalento.Bandcamp.com
legionhwp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cyclone sold.

Price is OBO as listed in the first post. Trades possible for interesting things if we can figure out logistics. Local to Philly PA would make that easier too.

I like: Weird pedals, new BassStation keyboard maybe, EH POG2, MOdcanA, Frac, or possibly Euro stuff. Makenoise PP and brains as well.

thanks for reading!

adnauseam

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 am    Post subject: Zip Drive Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi there,

Did you have any trouble coming across a compatible SCSI zip drive? I see them on ebay and their prices are obviously inflated. I see them starting at $60 usd and up. Seems a little silly to me considering how outdated they are as a technology.

I bought one but it turns out the seller lied and it's actually ATAPI.

boooooo

Anyways, I may consider trying again to find one, ooooor I may just hookup the K2000 try VASTProgrammer from TangentCats
legionhwp

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 2:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Zip Drive Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've used multiple regular SCsi zip drives and they all work fine. I can't speak to what problems you may have found but having tried a few options the one I have seems "normal" for SCSI and I've never had a problem getting it to work.

I can include a zip drive, cable, and disk as well for the right sale. I have extras Smile

adnauseam wrote:
Hi there,

Did you have any trouble coming across a compatible SCSI zip drive? I see them on ebay and their prices are obviously inflated. I see them starting at $60 usd and up. Seems a little silly to me considering how outdated they are as a technology.

I bought one but it turns out the seller lied and it's actually ATAPI.

boooooo

Anyways, I may consider trying again to find one, ooooor I may just hookup the K2000 try VASTProgrammer from TangentCats

legionhwp

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

K2000 is sold. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: