electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  Jez Adventures in Sound
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » MusicFromOuterSpace.com designs by Ray Wilson
MFOS Web Schematic
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
adhdboy

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:31 am    Post subject:  MFOS Web Schematic
Subject description: New web tool for schematic capture at MFOS
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi All

Just got done making a new tool you may find useful. I call it Web Schematic. Here is the link:

http://www.musicfromouterspace.com/mfosweb/navigate.action?MAINTAB=TOOLS&PROJARG=EMPTY&PHOTOURI=&TOOLSURI=ELECTRONICS/WEBSCHEMATIC/index.html&CATPARTNO=EMPTY

It is in the Beta phase so poke at it for a while before you decide to enter a schematic.

Cheers

Ray

jordroid

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow! As always, you are the best Ray. This looks like a really useful tool, i get a lot of use out of the virtual breadboard and opamp/comparator calculators on your site, web schematic looks like another winner, thanks!
kkissinger

Audio files: 29

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice stuff, Ray. Thanks!
yerpa58

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ray, that is absolutely amazing! And it works beautifully on my old Firefox/Win98 platform. What tools did you use to write this?
adhdboy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks guys. It is written in object oriented javascript. I am almost done with the server PDF printing part which I hope to get up soon. This is going to be followed up with a front panel designer program with similar features as this one and PDF printing. Keep the synth-diy wheels turning! I appreciate that you are checking it out. If you see oddness or bugs please let me know.

Cheers all

v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 11
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Works great on my Mac too!

Brilliant stuff Ray! Cool And nice to see you back here again after so long. Very Happy

IST NICHT FÜR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HÄNDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS.
ZO RELAXEN UND WATSCHEN DER BLINKENLICHTEN.
adhdboy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PDF Printing is working now and a friend of mine said he tested the program in Safari too. So... FireFox, Chrome, IE or Safari should work. Have at it.
mark_olson

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really neat!

Works in Camino too!

Thanks!

Mark
jackdamery

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what happened to this?
adhdboy

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:50 am    Post subject: Web Schematic
Subject description: Web Schematic is still up but no telling how long...
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi

Web Schematic is still around.

http://www.solderplanet.com/mfosweb/navigate.action?MAINTAB=TOOLS&TOOLSURI=ELECTRONICS/WEBSCHEMATIC/index.html

However...

Solder Planet will be going away though when the hosting contract runs out. Lunar Pages would not do a pro-rated refund (which Go-Daddy does with no problem). I switched all my hosting to Go-Daddy. I'm sorry but I think Lunar Pages should change their name to "Loser Pages". The Java hosting capability they have completely sucks and any renegade application can take the whole shared server down (which happens regularly). When that happens Solder Planet is inaccessible until someone at Lunar Pages finally wakes up and notices that they have a server down - again - and restarts it. It then runs again until some app brings the server down again. This is why I gave up on trying to host at Lunar Pages and maintain this app.

Best

Ray

Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » MusicFromOuterSpace.com designs by Ray Wilson
Jump to: