electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunites and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS(US) Euro SOLD; 5U: SN-Voice, TW RLPG
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
elmegil

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: FS(US) Euro SOLD; 5U: SN-Voice, TW RLPG Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Edited version of post from yesterday on Muff's....edits to remove sold modules.

Looking to get rid of some things that I don’t need to get some Christmas money….or maybe just offset the costs of buying a TTSH Wink

Most of the Euro format stuff I bought used in a complete rack, have played with briefly but not used further. It all has minor rack rash. Euro modules will include mounting bolts and power cables.

The 5U format stuff is all DIY, mostly built by me and all wired by me (a couple pieces I bought/traded partially built). I like the Postman, but I have multiple PCBs, so I can sell knowing I have replacements at hand. I’ve never really clicked with the SN-Voice or the RLPG. The custom 5U panels (see photos) are 1/16” aluminum, MOTM widths, hand drilled, with a sticker and clear coat. The panel design for the Postman is by emdot ambient, for the SN-Voice is mine (though the SN-Voice is clearly inspired by other panels out there). The RLPG has a Bridechamber panes. All of these have minor rack rash as well.

The Postman has 4 different colored LEDs (don’t recall the order, but red, green, yellow, blue), and is the full version with all the bells.

The SN-Voice does not use a standard MOTM power connector on the PCB, but I will include my cable that goes from standard MOTM MTA-156 to the three pin connector. The SN chip is on a BG Micro small-pitch to .1 adapter PCB, plugged into a leaf spring IC Socket--I put it on the adapter before I realized that the PCB had the footprint for the smaller pitch. The rotary switch on the SN-Voice has more positions than needed, so it could be replaced by a better suited one, but this one does the job. You can also see that I messed up gate/envelope label placement on the switch confused

5U modules will include power cords, but not mounting bolts, as I use wood cases and black drywall screws for mounting.

All prices include shipping in the US, if you’re overseas I’m willing to sell but we’ll have to adjust for shipping differences.

This is my first sale, so be gentle. I’ve tried to price reasonably, but if you disagree, I’m open to discuss it. I’ll be happy to answer any questions or post more photos.

All prices USD. Paypal personal, please.

FoH Plague Bearer euro 8hp SOLD
Bubblesound uLFO euro 14hp SOLD
Bubblesound VCOb euro 8hp SOLD
Doepfer A185-2 adder euro 6hp SOLD
Doepfer A165 trig modif euro 4hp SOLD
Doepfer A183 amp euro 4hp SOLD
Synthwerks MG-1 euro 8hp SOLD

SN-Voice 5U custom (3U wide) $250
TW/Buchla RLPG 5U MOTM (2U wide) $240

Pulled the postman, want to keep it...

rlpg-panel.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.94 KB
 Viewed:  32 Time(s)
This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.

rlpg-panel.jpg

rlpg-pcb.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  244.6 KB
 Viewed:  26 Time(s)

rlpg-pcb.jpg

sn-voice-panel.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  251.27 KB
 Viewed:  34 Time(s)

sn-voice-panel.jpg

Last edited by elmegil on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm; edited 12 times in total
elmegil

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

only 5 attachments? Smile

sn-voice-pcb1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  342.67 KB
 Viewed:  37 Time(s)

sn-voice-pcb1.jpg

elmegil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Pulled the [original] hold on the MG-1, haven't heard from that person in over a week.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunites and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: