electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time

poster

Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Future Andromeda questions?
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
LuvA6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:21 am    Post subject: Future Andromeda questions?
Subject description: Alesis Andromeda
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello great Andromeda users, I have a question that i am hoping someone with wisdom can share with me.......okay it may sound silly, but i have a perfectly working Andromeda i turn it on let her warm up for about 30min then tune all voices tune okay, i play with it, init some sounds and get lost and carried away i dont use any wohmart patches as to it messed up my previous Andromeda i use to own a few years ago, i had to get rid of it and get another one!and i have regret it ever since! Anyways I use it to make music, and when shes not in use i either put her in a flightcase or use a keyboard cover she is well looked after and cared for, basically with replacement parts being ever so hard to come across these days, plus i love this amazing instrument, but is it something i can keep for life possibly hand down to my children maybe even they will hand it down to there children one day? I have a moog sub 37 and sequential circuit prophet 6 on order and those will be my perfect 3 synths which will allow to explore sonics for ever? Hopefully someone can understand me i really want the Andromeda to live on even after im gone btw i am 26 years of age hahahaha
sunny pedaal

Audio files: 12

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no synth is forever, a new one might last longer, but hopefully you will have lots of years to come to enjoy your a6
( can't make more of it , sorry Smile )
LuvA6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks For that I guess nothing lasts for ever just gotta make the most out of what you got
LuvA6

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi another question id like to ask although the synth is working can it just randomly stop working?, i have heard horror stories, but dont know if this is true and some say it is a myth? If someone could share some light, i was thinking of selling considering the current market for one of these?
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Jump to: