electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
New dronings release (258-262)
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Louigi Verona

Audio files: 18

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:39 am    Post subject: New dronings release (258-262)
Subject description: project "droning"
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey everyone!

For those of you who follow my project all these years this is normal news, for those of you who don't know, "droning" is a lifelong project to explore various forms of drone music. Currently the project has 262 tunes released since April 2011.

If you like ambient from time to time, you might find some of these tunes to your liking.

The new batch adds tunes 258-262. Although these are just 5 tunes, each of them required huge amounts of work.

droning258 is a calm haunting drone, something I enjoy doing from time to time.
droning259 is a grand soundscape that took several weeks to produce, with many challenges, both creative and technical.
droning260 is one of those borderline sequence-based tunes, which might seem very close to falling out of the format. Nevertheless I decided to keep this in the project. I like the thought of having very different tunes represented.
droning261 explores this "underwater" feeling that you can find in several other droning tunes. This one, however, has lots of detail and is also sequence-based.
droning262 is a very elaborate soundscape. I tried getting something like this done in quite a while and am quite happy with the result, although this is definitely not the last time I venture into this kind of ambient.

Get ogg files here:
http://www.louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning

If you would like to support the project financially, one of the tunes from the batch is released on Bandcamp, offering you lossless quality:
https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/droning259

Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: