electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
TripMX Great Music Expedition!! [FINAL CONCLUSION]
Page 3 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
TripMX

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:46 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 22nd PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

NOTICE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Redemption.
Date Created: 08/16/2014
Artist Comments: Back in 2014, I had an interesting idea; it was to gather various artists from the global music community into one big collaboration. This idea later came to fruition in the form of a new project called "The Seven Deadly Sins Project" which consisted of 7 different artists, each artist charged with creating/providing a song that best represents their chosen deadly sin while I filmed a video for each of them. The project took several months to complete, but we all succeeded in the end; I am eternally grateful for their hard work and effort. I made the song "Redemption" at the very beginning of the project as an introductory opening of this project. The project page is HERE: http://www.tripmx.netii.net/sevends.html

This PHASE week ends on 11/27/2016.

Campaign Page HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition
ALTERNATIVE LINK HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition

Good luck Explorers!! Smile

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh dear, I almost got lost again, but I did find a V22 which happens to be a very interesting aircraft. But I still
have to check The Seven Deadly Sins videos,. well 6 of them I did watch the envy one which wasn't bad.

The spice up you life remix was great btw,. I did not expect you to have created your own lyrics as well

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:44 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
oh dear, I almost got lost again, but I did find a V22 which happens to be a very interesting aircraft.

Haha, the Bell Boeing, right? I'm getting some AREA 51/ex-military-esque vibes from you. Razz

PHOBoS wrote:
But I still have to check The Seven Deadly Sins videos,. well 6 of them I did watch the envy one which wasn't bad.

The spice up you life remix was great btw,. I did not expect you to have created your own lyrics as well

Hehe, thank you very much for even taking the time to check out that project, I really appreciate it! Most of those videos were filmed around my university, haha. Also, thanks for listening to Spice Up Your Life (Death MiX) in its entirety! Yes, I've written my original lyrics for this polar opposite of a remix, had fun doing it too! XD

In any case, thanks for stopping by and submitting your Discovery Code again! Your comments have enough merit to grant you the full Influence bonus. Speaking of which, I needed to make an adjustment to your Influence due to the difference in Forum/Facebook criteria that I had mistakenly overlooked. The adjustment was in your favor, actually, which resulted in a 3.17 increase in your Influence, which is now correct. My apologies for that inconvenience.

Now without further ado...

***TripMX Great Music Expedition***
+++22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 22 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +50 Gold obtained!

EXPLORER INFLUENCE REPORT:

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [34.94 -> 51.10]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!
--]Check out to see what's changed in the Explorers Board on the campaign page!

WARNING: All 22nd PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
--]Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

^: This is the Mysterious Treasure Map + Map Key for this PHASE!
--]Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

NOTICE: The treasure map scanner recharges during REQUEST WEEK.

22nd PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 12/04/2016.

Explorers, Happy Requesting! Smile

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:25 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 23rd PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

***NEW Featured Custom Design [Solar Burst] added!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Let It Go (Bad ReMiX).
Date Created: 12/26/2015
Artist Comments: This song is a 'bad' remix of one of Disney's FROZEN movie soundtracks. Originally, some years ago, a good friend of mines asked me to remix one of the songs from the movie, but I was delayed in making it for 2 years, so when I finally got around to it, I made not only her requested song, but two additional song remixes from the movie as well! NOTE that these remixes are truly bad....was fun for me though. XD

This PHASE week ends on 12/11/2016.

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm déjà vu. Is this a different frozen track/remix ? I seem to recall commenting on one before and mentioning that I hadn't watched frozen
because I had to turn it off due to the bad music and your version was actually better. Nice snow on the page, I tried to build a snowman but it
melted to quickly. Oh and I found an F10. hmm déjà vu. Is this a different frozen track/remix ? I seem to recall commenting on one before and
mentioning that I hadn't watched frozen because I had to turn it off due to the bad music and your version was actually better. nice snow on the
page, I tried to build a snowman but it melted to quickly again. Oh and I found an F10.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TripMX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
hmm déjà vu. Is this a different frozen track/remix ? I seem to recall commenting on one before and mentioning that I hadn't watched frozen
because I had to turn it off due to the bad music and your version was actually better. Nice snow on the page, I tried to build a snowman but it
melted to quickly. Oh and I found an F10.

Hahaha it may seem like déjà vu, but you're referring to the track from PHASE 15, which was "For The First Time In Forever (Bad ReMiX)". Also, I'm glad that you've noticed my little winter snow addition to the campaign page, hehe!

And finally, thank you for posting a Discovery Code for this PHASE! It seems that you've been unearthing a lot of aircraft throughout this entire expedition, LOL!! Laughing

Here's a link to the original song: https://youtu.be/L0MK7qz13bU

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, that was pretty awful, nice frozen fractals though. I don't know if it is me or disney, I never really had a problem with
the songs before but what they have been producing in the last couple of years is just awful. I guess I'm just getting too old.

hmm, I'd like to start collecting all your bad remixes, can a VIP pass be used for older songs as well ?

TripMX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
well, that was pretty awful, nice frozen fractals though. I don't know if it is me or disney, I never really had a problem with
the songs before but what they have been producing in the last couple of years is just awful. I guess I'm just getting too old.

hmm, I'd like to start collecting all your bad remixes, can a VIP pass be used for older songs as well ?

Hah, I'm glad that you noticed the frozen fractals; it was a little addition that I decided to add to the page this month since it's Christmas time and all. "Let It Go" is actually the most popular song from the entire movie soundtrack, and I can see why on YouTube, it got almost a billion views.

Don' worry, you're not getting too old, I still like to listen to my fair share of Merrie Melodies every once in a while, haha!

As for my bad remixes, there are only 3, made specifically making fun of the movie FROZEN. At this time, VIP Passes can only be used for the current PHASE SONG and/or saved for future PHASE SONGS. Smile

TripMX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:31 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

+++23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers, my apologies for the delay!!
Today marks the beginning of the 23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 23 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +5 Diamonds obtained!

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [51.10 -> 55.10]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!

WARNING: All 23rd PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
--]Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

--]Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

23rd PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 12/18/2016.

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to make a last minute request to exchange some diamonds for the current phase song and a bit of solar burst.
please take care in packaging them seperately because I think the combination might eliminate one of them.

TripMX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 9:27 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition Mini RPG Announcement Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
I'd like to make a last minute request to exchange some diamonds for the current phase song and a bit of solar burst.
please take care in packaging them seperately because I think the combination might eliminate one of them.

Thanks for your request, PHOBoS! I have successfully processed your request and "carefully prepared" your package, haha! You can check your inbox. Razz

Now for a special announcement!

[+++CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT+++]

Hello Explorers! I'm very excited to announce my next big project for the TripMX Great Music Expedition Campaign! Please watch the video to learn more!

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:39 pm    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 24th PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ITEM SHOP NOTICE:

^: A special item is in the ITEM SHOP! Please check it out! Very Happy

This week's PHASE SONG is called Speed Grinch.
Date Created: 12/11/2011
Artist Comments: This is my remix of Albert Hague's 1966 Christmas classic "You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch" song from the Christmas classic "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". As a kid, I used to watch this TV program every single year with my family. This track was my very first song collaboration; my good friend Somke and I collaborated on this one; his deep dark vocal performance truly brought out the "grinchiness" that I was hoping to achieve with this song! It wouldn't have been half as good without him!

This PHASE week ends on 12/25/2016.

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah a mini rocket-propelled grenade, that'll be awesome for NYE Laughing
not sure if a role playing game would be my thing, on the other hand I am
already playing the role of PHOBoS in this game called life.
(argh damnit now I just lost The Game again)

ice and sun package was well received. The frozen remix was indeed bad but very entertaining and it sounds like you had some fun making that

I'll be early with the discovery code this time else I might forget it with all the busy holidays. let's see what I can find,...
T80 hmm that sounds dangerous.
ow it's a tank, well I guess I don't need that grenade anymore for NYE Wink

and by the sounds of it I want that grinch remix, let's see if I get a phase song this time before I run out of precious diamonds.

Guy Samtho

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that's a very trippy remix!
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:53 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
ah a mini rocket-propelled grenade, that'll be awesome for NYE Laughing
not sure if a role playing game would be my thing, on the other hand I am
already playing the role of PHOBoS in this game called life.
(argh damnit now I just lost The Game again)

Haha, the role playing I have planned isn't going to be any harder than playing the fabled "PHOBoS" character. Wink

PHOBoS wrote:
ice and sun package was well received. The frozen remix was indeed bad but very entertaining and it sounds like you had some fun making that

YESSSS, I had plenty of fun with that one, so much fun that I had strep throat for a week afterwards. Laughing

PHOBoS wrote:
I'll be early with the discovery code this time else I might forget it with all the busy holidays. let's see what I can find,...
T80 hmm that sounds dangerous.
ow it's a tank, well I guess I don't need that grenade anymore for NYE Wink

and by the sounds of it I want that grinch remix, let's see if I get a phase song this time before I run out of precious diamonds.

LOL you keep finding weapons and military paraphernalia, it must be some kind of interesting luck or something, lol. Either way, thank you for submitting your Discovery Code, and due to the sheer content of your comments, you pretty much deserved the full Influence bonus this time around! Very Happy

Guy Samtho - Thank you very much for taking the time to listen; both my friend and I had a great time remixing the old classic Grinch song back then! Very Happy

Now without further ado....

+++24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

***Christmas Gift contents REVEALED***

^: Explorers, please go to the ITEM SHOP and check it out!! Very Happy

PHASE 24 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: PHASE SONG acquired!

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [51.10 -> 72.12]

WARNING: All 24th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.

24th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 01/01/2017.

Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o)
TripMX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:33 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 25th PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F wrote:
WISHING YOU ALL A HAPPY NEW YEAR AND PARTY ON!!!!!!!!!!!! ;o)

Thank you very much, Silke F! Happy New Year to you too!! ^_^

~HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017 EVERYONE~ ^_^

***NEW Featured Custom Design [Tiara] added!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Love Compressed.
Date Created: 03/23/2012
Artist Comments: This is a song that was an expression of exactly how I felt some years ago. You could think of it as a composition based on emotion.

This PHASE week ends on 01/08/2017.

Lucy

Audio files: 94

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 am    Post subject: Re: TripMX Great Music Expedition Mini RPG Announcement Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Whooa haha ;o

This is you??? You look pretty cool! ;o)

A little bit like Coolio, this Gangsta thug... lol... cool hairstyle... and sorry but I still haven´t heard anything from you... its just to complicated... do you have nothing on SoundCloud?

Oh and thanks for your compliment about this one piece on my 74 minutes ambient compilation...

What kind of genre are you doing? Dubstep?

Haha I like your humor!!! You´re cool!!!

TripMX wrote:
PHOBoS wrote:

Thanks for your request, PHOBoS! I have successfully processed your request and "carefully prepared" your package, haha! You can check your inbox. Razz

Now for a special announcement!

[+++CAMPAIGN ANNOUNCEMENT+++]

Hello Explorers! I'm very excited to announce my next big project for the TripMX Great Music Expedition Campaign! Please watch the video to learn more!

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

better get a new discovery code before I forget, I already missed the oppertunity to get the grinch remix so I will have to get that next time.

ok let's see what kind of military paraphernalia I find this time,..
L12 which is an ehm, oh I can choose between a submarine a plane or a blimp, wel I guess I'll pick the blimp Laughing
a submarine has nice ping sounds though. And now the little princess in me is begging me to get her the tiara.
I don't know if I am going to spend my precious diamonds on that but we'll see.

You should make those track samples a bit longer btw, just when I was expecting the bass to drop it stopped. Wink

this is post 3000! party!

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Silke F wrote:
Whooa haha ;o

This is you??? You look pretty cool! ;o)

A little bit like Coolio, this Gangsta thug... lol... cool hairstyle... and sorry but I still haven´t heard anything from you... its just to complicated... do you have nothing on SoundCloud?

Oh and thanks for your compliment about this one piece on my 74 minutes ambient compilation...

What kind of genre are you doing? Dubstep?

Haha I like your humor!!! You´re cool!!!

Hahaha, thank you and thanks for stopping by again, SilkeF! Yes, that's me, lol. As for the type of music that I make, the genres vary, actually. For starters, here's a link for you: https://www.reverbnation.com/tripmachina/songs

Those songs are mostly from Music Packs 1 ~ 6 while a few of them are from other categories (or albums, if you will). They are all free to download. You can learn more about what a "Music Pack" is on my artist bio page: http://www.tripmx.netii.net/tripmxbio.html

The songs featured in this campaign are from Music Packs 7 ~ 12 as well as other categories (or albums) and new releases, all of which are currently only obtainable via participating in the campaign. Smile

PHOBoS wrote:
better get a new discovery code before I forget, I already missed the oppertunity to get the grinch remix so I will have to get that next time.

ok let's see what kind of military paraphernalia I find this time,..
L12 which is an ehm, oh I can choose between a submarine a plane or a blimp, wel I guess I'll pick the blimp Laughing
a submarine has nice ping sounds though. And now the little princess in me is begging me to get her the tiara.
I don't know if I am going to spend my precious diamonds on that but we'll see.

You should make those track samples a bit longer btw, just when I was expecting the bass to drop it stopped. Wink

this is post 3000! party!

Hey PHOBoS, welcome back! First and foremost, congratulations on your 3000th (crazy!) post! How nice of you to choose a WWII L-Class Blimp, I'm sure it'll take you even higher than any tank or submarine could ever conceive~! Laughing

In any case, the contents of your blimp will be revealed today. xD

As for the new Featured Custom Design, it is a well-known fact that diamonds and tiaras share a common bond, hahaha!! As for making the samples longer, I've actually extended some of the more recent ones to 20+ seconds while keeping the file size down without suffering too much loss in quality. I'll continue to look into optimizing the samples in the future. Smile

BTW, the contents of your post has already exceeded the Influence requirements, so you'll get the full Influence BONUS again this time. Thank you! Smile

Now, without further ado...

+++25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 25 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +50 Gold acquired!

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [72.12 -> 92.54]

WARNING: All 25th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.

25th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 01/15/2017.

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah more gold Razz . I guess I better request that grinch remix now and you convinced me to get the tiara as well,
I bet it goes great with my avatar Wink

TripMX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Requests~~~ Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
ah more gold Razz . I guess I better request that grinch remix now and you convinced me to get the tiara as well,
I bet it goes great with my avatar Wink

Hehe, as requested, I have sent the package to your inbox (tiara included, lol) and updated your Explorer stats accordingly. I also think the tiara would go nice with your avatar~ Laughing

Thank you for your request(s), and please enjoy! Smile

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:40 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 26th PHASE START Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WARNING:
^: Chance to get a VIP Pass or PHASE SONG has INCREASED!

This week's PHASE SONG is called Maternal Gangsta (2nd MiX).
Date Created: 05/02/2015
Artist Comments: This song is the second installment of my "Maternal Gangsta" series! I started this series in the year 2014 as a Mother's Day joke, but some people unexpectedly took liking to the original song, and thus I continued the tradition to create a new installment each year thereafter. It's always fun to make these, and I even laugh at my own work, hahaha!

This PHASE week ends on 01/22/2017.

Last edited by TripMX on Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
TripMX

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition Mini RPG UPDATE!!!!
Subject description: It's finally here!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[+++TripMX Great Music Expedition Mini-RPG Update LIVE+++]

Hello Explorers,

After a long week of hard work creating, analyzing, designing, implementing, and testing, I've finally finished the new update for this campaign!! This project alone took me over 50 hours!

I came up with the idea in November 2016 (last year), and in December I began writing down the plans:

^: These are only a few pages of algorithms and such that I wrote during the planning/analysis phase.

This month (Jan. 2017), after finishing final exams, I was finally able to get started on the actual coding and implementation.

[--------------PERSONAL SECTION ABOUT MY ORDEALS WITH THIS PROJECT--------------]

I had to first write the code and create a simulation of the game locally to make sure that it functioned properly. As you'd probably guess, the battle system was the most complex part to complete. After having completed the full simulation, I tested the code for cross-browser compatibility....ran into a few problems because I had originally coded it in Chrome, and ran into problems when I tried IE, EDGE, FireFox, etc., so I reassessed and fixed the problems; I now know how "morally loose" Chrome is, hahaha!! XD

Anyway, after successfully fixing all known errors/bugs at that time, the next step was to begin the system code online integration process. I had to integrate 60KB of RPG code into an existing 40KB AE-System code that I had coded previously, all of which is written purely in Notepad. Needless to say, it was a bit challenging, but I've succeeded. I spent another whole day QA testing the game, and discovered another handful of bugs; I squashed those too.

Nearing completion of the project, I took 2 hours to create a song for the Mini-RPG so that you all could have a more "game-like" experience while playing, hehe. Afterwards, more QA testing, found more bugs; squashed them. I also performed mobile (iOS and Android) QA tests; all passed.

After additional mandatory preparation procedures, I finally finished the project. Lastly, I updated the TripMX Great Music Expedition campaign page, and prepared release material for today!

[--------------END PERSONAL SECTION ABOUT MY ORDEALS WITH THIS PROJECT--------------]

Now without further ado, let me show you WHAT'S NEW!

[---UPDATE DETAILS BELOW---]

ITEM SHOP UPDATED

^: The 5000JPY iTunes card has been replaced with a 500JPY iTunes card for a reduced cost.
^: The Avatar Extraction Zone is now an integrated system with the new Mini-RPG!

Explorers Board Stats UPDATED

^: RPG Stats have been added to the Explorers Board!

Medal Bonuses UPDATED

^: Influence Ranking table on the Campaign page has been updated!

Access the new AE-RPG System

^: OPEN the ITEM SHOP, and then under the AE-RPG System section, click the INFORMATION link to gain access to the AE-RPG System. Once you've opened the GATE, you will be taken to the login page.

^: Enter your Explorer ACCESS KEY.

^: If you want to login to the Avatar Extraction Zone, click the "AE-Login" button.
^: If you want to login to play the Mini-RPG, click the "RPG-Login" button.

Mini-RPG [LOADING GAME]

^: First, you must click the 'LOAD GAME' button, then click on a Sector.
NOTE: Sector 1 is currently the only available unlocked Sector that you can choose.

Mini-RPG [BATTLE WINDOW + INVENTORY]

^: The battle window displays various information and options during battle.

^: Your Explorer RPG stats are also shown as well as your Inventory.

^: Click on Inventory items to Equip/Use them.

^: Your STATS BONUS is a bonus that affects all of your stats in battle.
*This bonus is directly influenced by your Music Synergy and Medal Bonuses earned on the campaign side.

Mini-RPG [STATISTICS + CURRENCY]

^: You are allowed up to a maximum of 50 battles per week. After that limit has been reached, you must wait until the next week for the limit to be reset.

^: Your earned Campaign currency is displayed for your reference.

^: Your earned Reserved currency (from the Mini-RPG) is displayed as well, and you have the ability to perform GOLD -> DIAMOND conversions as well as the ability to send a request to transfer currency from your RPG Account -> Campaign Account. This in-game transfer request may be done anytime.

NOTICE: During REQUEST WEEK, you may also request a Campaign Account -> RPG Account currency transfer directly. This is the only way that you can transfer from your Campaign Account -> RPG Account!

Mini-RPG [RPG SHOP + SAVING]

^: In the RPG SHOP, you can use your Diamonds to purchase items. Click/Touch the "[+]" sign to expand a shop category, and press the "[-]" sign to collapse a shop category.

^: Click/Touch shop items to learn more about them; click/touch the "[BUY]" link to purchase.

^: After you've already loaded and finished playing, DON'T FORGET to press the "SAVE and EXIT" button to save your progress, otherwise, all data acquired during the session would be lost.

^: YOU CAN ALSO LISTEN TO MUSIC WHILE PLAYING!! Very Happy

***Each Sector will have a unique song available for you to listen to while playing. I created these songs specifically for use with the TripMX GME Mini-RPG, so please enjoy if you want! Just press the PLAY button to start it! Very Happy

Mini-RPG [PROMOTIONAL GIFT]

^: All Explorers that watched the Mini-RPG announcement video that I posted last year and opted-in early will receive the following gifts:

Mini-RPG Promotional Gift:
1. Silver Sword
2. An additional 5 Reserved Diamonds

ALL Explorers will start with the following RPG currency:
1. Reserved Gold: 100
2. Reserved Diamonds: 5

Mini-RPG [TUTORIAL VIDEO]

IMPORTANT NOTICE: If you forgot your Explorer ACCESS KEY, please send me a message or post that you want it, and I'll send it to you again. Smile

To conclude this update release announcement, I would like to personally thank everyone for your participation and support for everything I do! I truly appreciate you all! Now please enjoy the new update!! ^_^

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

o..k... Shocked
I'll have another look at it at a later time.

But thanks for reminding me about the expedition, I thought about it earlier this week and still forgot about it. so let me check right now,..
X39 that sounds like some kind of secret project (cue X-files theme).
oh I am not even that far off: future planes.

Maternal Gansta sounds as another track I need for the collection thumleft

btw, can I take my aquired military arsenal into the game ?
"your puny sword is no match for my tanks!" Laughing

Page 3 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: