electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  Twyndyllyngs Live in person Chez Mosc
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Online Music
TripMX Great Music Expedition!! [FINAL CONCLUSION]
Page 6 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition - 39th PHASE REQUEST WEEK Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
TripMX wrote:
I've sent your request "package" to your inbox. Smile

Thank you very much!

great idea with the StepMania video, of course you should make a video with you dancing Wink

here's the new discovery code: A68
(nice, an Antarctic iceberg didn't have that yet, looks like it is actually on its way)

Hey no problem, hehe, and I'm glad that you enjoyed the video! As for the dancing part, if there was a dancing machine around, I'd probably do it, haha! And thank you for posting your "Arctic" Discovery Code! You never know what you'll find under the ice! Razz

Now without further ado...

***TripMX Great Music Expedition***
+++39th PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the 39th PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

PHASE 39 EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: VIP Pass obtained!

EXPLORER INFLUENCE REPORT:

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [1066.49 -> 1285.79]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!
--]Check out to see what's changed in the Explorers Board on the campaign page!

WARNING: All 39th PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked.
--]Explorers that did not post a Discovery Code will have to wait until the next PHASE.

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

^: This is the Mysterious Treasure Map + Map Key for this PHASE!
--]Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

NOTICE: The treasure map scanner recharges during REQUEST WEEK.

39th PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 07/30/2017.

Campaign Page HERE: TripMX Great Music Expedition

Campaign Page ALTERNATIVE link: http://www.tripmx.website.tk/campaign.html

Explorers, Happy Requesting! Smile

PHOBoS

Audio files: 534

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd like to request the current phase song and some Star Flare please. Cool
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition FINAL PHASE!!
Subject description: The 40th and FINAL PHASE of the main campaign
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
I'd like to request the current phase song and some Star Flare please. Cool

Your request(s) is my command! Aye aye sir! I'll send you the "package" via your inbox. Smile

Now without further ado...and much anticipation!

THIS IS IT!!!!!!
After nearly 2 years, we've finally reached the 40th and FINAL PHASE of this campaign!

NOTE: MAP SCANNER FULLY CHARGED!

NEW Event -> [Light x Darkness] - CONCLUSION

"Where there is light, there will be darkness..."

-STORY CONCLUSION-
Saint Maxwell had finally reached Widow's Terrace and confronted the Dark Wizard Xavion. Xavion first attacked with a dark energy wave, which damaged Maxwell, causing him to drop his holy spear. Weakened, Maxwell fell to the ground. Xavion then rushed in to deliver the final blow to Maxwell. Before Xavion could deliver the final blow, Maxwell had grabbed his holy spear and pierced the heart of Xavion. The battle was nearing its end. Xavion fell to the ground, bleeding uncontrollably. With his last dying breath, he casted a surefire death spell on Maxwell. Maxwell, believing that he had won the battle, had succumbed to the death spell. His heart immediately stopped beating, and his lifeforce drained. With both Maxwell and Xavion having perished, Widow's Terrace had begun to dematerialize. In that process, their bodies along with remnants of their essence began to materialize into weapons. Some say that these weapons have dematerialized along with Widow's Terrace while others claimed to have seen the phenomena and believe that the weapons have not dematerialized with Widow's Terrace.

[++Mini-RPG UPDATED to v1.3.4++]

-WHAT'S NEW-
[+ 2 NEW Hidden Treasures added!
[--> Divine Sword "Maxwell"
[--> Demon Sword "Xavion"

[+ Hidden Treasures page updated
[+ Some minor improvements to the Chinese translation
[+ Bug fixes and optimizations

This week's PHASE SONG is called Ze Baron Noir.
Date Created: 09/05/2012
Artist Comments: This is the 3rd installment of my "Ze Baron" original song series, and I made this song specifically for use with my music video concluding the 1st SAGA (my special music video series), which you can now see on the campaign page.

This PHASE week ends on 08/06/2017.

ALTERNATIVE Page HERE:
TripMX Great Music Expedition (ALTERNATIVE)

Good luck Explorers!! Smile

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well then I guess this is the final code: S71
a nuclear-powered attack submarine, I can live with that Cool

I see you had some fun with that video, I wan't expecting it to get so violent. Laughing

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 10:36 am    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition FINAL PHASE REQUEST WEEK!
Subject description: This is the final REQUEST WEEK for this campaign!

PHOBoS wrote:
well then I guess this is the final code: S71
a nuclear-powered attack submarine, I can live with that Cool

I see you had some fun with that video, I wan't expecting it to get so violent. Laughing

Wanna go out with a "BANG!", I see, haha! It's probably one of the nuclear codes for that submarine, lol! Razz

Haha, and thank you for taking the time to watch the video! Yes, that video is the last video in an old music video series (1st SAGA) that I made back in 2012. The swords were real, and mines was particularly dangerous because it was one of those battle-ready swords (sharp), and it was pretty hefty. Luckily, I'm skilled at using swords, so my friend (well, enemy in the video) only got cut once during production. Laughing

Lastly, believe it or not, but it took 2 days to finish due to tight schedules, not to mention, the day that I finished all editing and had prepped the video for release, I had a random anxiety attack at night while driving my car on a very long bridge (Atchafalaya Basin Bridge) in my home state and almost got in a wreck from that. Had things been worse, this conclusive video of that series would probably have never seen the light of day....so trust me when I say "thank you for taking the time to watch the video", hehe! Laughing

Now without further ado...

***TripMX Great Music Expedition***
+++FINAL PHASE REQUEST WEEK+++

Hello Explorers!!
Today marks the beginning of the FINAL PHASE REQUEST WEEK!

***PHASE REVIVAL FINAL WAVE is here!***

FINAL PHASE EXPLORER DISCOVERY RESULTS:

PHOBoS: +50 Gold obtained!

EXPLORER INFLUENCE REPORT:

PHOBoS: Influence INCREASED [1285.79 -> 1548.95]

NOTE: The Explorers Board has been updated and Discovery Code rewards have been given!
--]Check out to see what's changed in the Explorers Board on the campaign page!

WARNING: All FINAL PHASE Discovery Code entries are now locked. Map scanner is now permanently disabled.

^: This is the Mysterious Treasure Map + Map Key for this PHASE!
--]Explorers, with your current items, you may now make your requests and post them here.

NOTICE: The treasure map scanner recharges during REQUEST WEEK.

FINAL PHASE REQUEST WEEK ends on 08/13/2017.

Campaign Page ALTERNATIVE link: http://www.tripmx.website.tk/campaign.html

Explorers, Happy Requesting! Smile

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hah I was wondering about those swords as they do indeed look very real. "only got cut once" you mean just a fleshwound ? Laughing
I am glad you got the finish the video. Razz

Looks like i actually made it to the top party!
(didn't expect I would ever get past Holden) On the 40th Phase with 400 Gold, 40 Diamonds and 4 VIP Passes,
I just made the 3340 post on the forum and my 40th birthday is coming up. (I guess I am a bit of a numberphile)

I will get back to you later for the request.

TripMX

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:22 am    Post subject: 40 40 40 40 40 40
Subject description: Did I say forty? :P

PHOBoS wrote:
hah I was wondering about those swords as they do indeed look very real. "only got cut once" you mean just a fleshwound ? Laughing
I am glad you got the finish the video. Razz

Looks like i actually made it to the top party!
(didn't expect I would ever get past Holden) On the 40th Phase with 400 Gold, 40 Diamonds and 4 VIP Passes,
I just made the 3340 post on the forum and my 40th birthday is coming up. (I guess I am a bit of a numberphile)

I will get back to you later for the request.

Hahaha, I'd say it wasn't quite a flesh wound, otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to walk away after battle. Laughing

I was also surprised to see that you've surpassed Holden on the Explorers Board; he was at the top pretty much since the beginning of the entire campaign, but his activity began to slack off sometime before the 30th PHASE, so that opened up the possibility of others surpassing him. Guan-Hao was the next runner-up at the time, and I thought that he would someday surpass Holden, but his activity also decreased to some degree, thus making you the next possible successor, haha! Although you started at the 13th PHASE, through your valiant participation and activity throughout this campaign, you've managed to work your way up beyond my expectations, and at this 40th PHASE, you've reached the very top of the Explorer Boards! You've achieved this with all of your hard work, dedication, and perseverance! Very Happy

As for the "40" references, that's quite funny and ironic! Maybe on your 40th birthday, you'll be treated to a $40 meal, lol! By the way, when is your birthday? Razz

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

my final requests.

first let's do some alchemy and transmute the 400 gold into 40 diamonds as those are a bit easier to carry Wink
Then exchange some of those diamonds for the current phase song (40) and 25, 27, 29.

I am not sure what I can use the VIP passes for,. I guess I should be able to get some more phase songs with it,
so if possible I'd say use them for some songs that you like best and I don't have yet Smile

oh and my birthday is on the 21st, which is a mo(o)nday and the moon will cause a total eclipse.
I probably won't see anything of that though.

TripMX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:20 pm    Post subject: TripMX Great Music Expedition!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
my final requests.

first let's do some alchemy and transmute the 400 gold into 40 diamonds as those are a bit easier to carry Wink
Then exchange some of those diamonds for the current phase song (40) and 25, 27, 29.

I am not sure what I can use the VIP passes for,. I guess I should be able to get some more phase songs with it,
so if possible I'd say use them for some songs that you like best and I don't have yet Smile

oh and my birthday is on the 21st, which is a mo(o)nday and the moon will cause a total eclipse.
I probably won't see anything of that though.

Now that's a final request if I've ever seen one! Wink

I've already sent the package to your inbox, great Explorer PHOBoS! Smile

As for campaign currency, everyone's campaign currency has been transferred directly to their RPG Accounts with each VIP Pass being converted into 50 diamonds as a bonus. So, if you login to the RPG, you may notice that you have a lot of gold and diamonds in your RPG Account, which is very useful! However, all data on the campaign page as it is will not be changed visually, "immortalized", if you will. So you can still access the page, listen to music previews, view the Explorers Board, view Active Music List, access the TripMX GME Mini-RPG, etc. anytime. Smile

TripMX Great Music Expedition MAIN CAMPAIGN CONCLUSION - VIDEO

I would like to thank you for all the time you put into the campaign for its duration. It was a lot of hard work on my end; believe it or not, but I've put over 900 hours into every aspect of the entire campaign thus far. It's a bit of relief since I can now rest more on Mondays (managing the main campaign alone took 6~10+ hours every Monday for 18 months). The Mini-RPG is the new main focus now, and I will continue developing it for everyone's entertainment as originally planned. Cool

Official Campaign Page: http://tripmx.netii.net/gme/campaign.html
Official Campaign Page (ALTERNATIVE): http://www.tripmx.website.tk/campaign.html

PHOBoS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The package is well received Very Happy

and thank YOU for all the work you put in it, it was fun journey. I knew it must have taken you lot of time
to put it all together and I'm pretty sure I was the only person here on the forum who took part in the Great
Music Expedition. Too bad I never played with the RPG but I might look into it in the future.

TripMX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

PHOBoS wrote:
The package is well received Very Happy

and thank YOU for all the work you put in it, it was fun journey. I knew it must have taken you lot of time
to put it all together and I'm pretty sure I was the only person here on the forum who took part in the Great
Music Expedition. Too bad I never played with the RPG but I might look into it in the future.

You're most welcomed! Despite you being the only Explorer here, it was my absolute honor having you on this great journey! Yeah, and if you ever get the chance (or itch), then by all means, check out the Mini-RPG. According to your Explorer stats and RPG data, you'd be starting at a great (not an understatement) advantage.

Hehe, well until then, see you around, PHOBoS! Very Happy

Page 6 of 6 [136 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: