electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Discussion » Schmooze » Miscellaneous DIY Art
Scrap Table
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
PHOBoS

Audio files: 705

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:42 am    Post subject: Scrap Table Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought I'd posted this but apparently I didn't. It's a table I made 2 or 3 years ago from some scrap.
The top is made out of 3 pieces of melamine screwed to 2 wooden beams which is all stuff someone
had thrown out. It is covered with a scrap piece of vinyl (I have some more which is why I need to post
this Wink). The metal legs, which are foldable, came from another table of which I have mounted the top
(the red one) to the wall to serve as a desk. I don't have it in my living room btw, that was just for the photo.

scraptable_s.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  194.17 KB
 Viewed:  443 Time(s)
This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.

scraptable_s.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AlanP

Audio files: 41

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your synth setup is in your living room?

I thought it was a corner of your bedroom or something, it's not a very big space! Shocked
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have a 1 bedroom appartment so yes my living room is my studio and my soldering space and woodworking space.
It is bigger than what you see on the photo though. There is space behind the synths on the left side. And there is also
space behind the couch (bottom right on photo). Directly behind my couch there is a large desk/cabinet that has my
turntables and mixer and stores a large part of my vinyl collection. Then there is a bit of open space to have access,
although it is not very open at the moment, and behind that there is a wall of stuff mostly in boxes. So the useful section
of my living room is actually what you see on the photo. (minus the table of course)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
robsol
Stream Operator

Audio files: 495

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I want to come over and play chess with you one day. Laughing
PHOBoS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eventhough I have at least 4 chess sets I actually don't really know how to play Embarassed
well, I probably still know how the pieces move but that's about it. I did once beat
a chess program I installed on my PC though but that was probably just sheer luck
and it was of course set to easy mode. Maybe I will give it another go (which is
another game I should try).

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Discussion » Schmooze » Miscellaneous DIY Art
Jump to: