electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Online Music
NEW MATERIALS FROM PANAKRONIC!!
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
panakronic

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: NEW MATERIALS FROM PANAKRONIC!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

please check out my new music and videos at WWW.PANAKRONIC.COM!!!

second -attack.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  second -attack.mp3
 Filesize:  3.07 MB
 Downloaded:  2550 Time(s)

digitalout102804.mp3
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  digitalout102804.mp3
 Filesize:  2.42 MB
 Downloaded:  2539 Time(s)

blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome to electro-music panakronic.

Just to be sure, the words that follow are meant to be nice words, a reflection of the impressions I got nevertheless, and well, let the words speak :

I Listened to the tracks you posted here, thought the first one to be ok, and when I started on the 2nd one I found these first few notes very apealing, having a classical quality, as the start of a truely great piece. but then the drums kicked in & the thing was lost to me sort of, like it could only end with a fade out after that, and so it did.

I also did some random listening on your website, I heard some beautifull things, but it almost seems to me as if you try to make music that is not truely your own, or as if you try to find a new way, or it could of course just be me, being stubborn and wanting to hear things that are not meant to be there.

But still there seems to be a lot of variety in the things you do, which kept things interesting, and this confuses me a bit, I might go back later.

Monkeyfinger

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello panakronic,
I listened to your music.
I liked the first one better.
It seemed more dynamic.
Nice work with loops!
The second one was a little too repetitive for my tastes.

Your website has a great design.

v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 11
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello there PK

Don't listen to these two! Just follow your own instincts :)
I liked both tracks here. The first one- I liked the not so perfect rhythms. You'd be surprised how many people like the music of others who have trouble programming rhythms- It makes the computer sound human again.

I liked the arabic sounding loop of the second track too. Don't worry about repetition- it never did Detroit any harm.

One thing on the Website- I couldn't turn off the loop (the one that sounds quite like 'The RZA')- making it impossible to listen to other tracks (the 'beautiful' ones that Jan was talking about).

The only thing I have reservations about is the name 'panakronic'. Sounds to me too much like 'Panasonic'. However, follow your own instincts- and ignore me too if you will ;)
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

v-un-v wrote:

One thing on the Website- I couldn't turn off the loop

There was this little button thingy or something, red or orange, on the right, bottom side with which I could switch it off - took me a while to find it as well :-)

v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 11
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
v-un-v wrote:

One thing on the Website- I couldn't turn off the loop

There was this little button thingy or something, red or orange, on the right, bottom side with which I could switch it off - took me a while to find it as well :-)

aha!
panakronic

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Much greetings,
wow... that's crazy how i got so much feed back and opinion about the two tracks i posted up earlier today. I just want to say thank you for all the feedback and all your opinions are important to me. I'll do my best to take notes of them and do all necessary improvement if possible as i'm still in the midst of learning how to make music. I'll also keep track of the postings and reply any questions. Much more props to those who actually went through the trouble to check out my tracks on my portfolio.

By the way, Panakronic was a name that didn't have much meaning and was originally meant as a joke. Altho i never got any benefits from sounding sounding like Panasonic, but I've been Panakronic for way too long now that i guess I'm stuck with it... haha
Anyway, peace to all you people, see u around.

Panakronic
Dovdimus Prime

Audio files: 6

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, I liked em both, although Second - Attack was a bit repetitive. This stuff is up my street. Good work sonny!
Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Online Music
Jump to: