electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Cwejman Sound
Cwejman Modular?
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
rodcencko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: Cwejman Modular? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I was looking for the best deal for cwejman S1 when I found on the SchneiderBuero site this quote
" Cwejman is thinking about first modules for the european subrack in 3 rackspace. Their quality will be high as heard and seen in his synth S1, the price probably also. With the tradeshows in 2006 we will know more about it hopefully."

anyone has better info?

regards
monads

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've heard about this too and rumor has it these modules are patch compatable with the S1 panel Very Happy But I guess we'll just have to wait and see if/when it goes official. Wish he'd get the website up to date with new info...
tomcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The s1 is semimodular. So every modular synth is more or less patch-compatible to the s1.

Most of the modulars use the big 6.3mm phone-plugs, this is one difference. You need adapter cables. The s1 uses like the arp and the doepfer the 3.5mm plugs.
monads

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tomcat wrote:
The s1 is semimodular. So every modular synth is more or less patch-compatible to the s1.

True. But I want my Wowa modules Smile

tomcat wrote:
Most of the modulars use the big 6.3mm phone-plugs, this is one difference. You need adapter cables. The s1 uses like the arp and the doepfer the 3.5mm plugs.

I have some cables (6.5mm phone-plug to 3.5mm plug) to interface with my Moogerfoogers/Voyager.
rodcencko

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 6:42 am    Post subject: rumours confirmed Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've some confirmation from Macmusic

"Cwejman, manufacturer of the half-modular S1 analogue synth may well be, as the grapevine reports, preparing not a full modular system but some modules to add to your system in the near future. Given the sometimes unusual designs build into the S1 like the multimode filter with up to 6 poles, it'll be something to check once available."
11ish

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I found some info about the first Cwejman-modules on AH:

"AFAIR, someone recently said he craved for a VC modular parametric EQ. Wowa claims he already built one and this, aside complex VCO and a clever ("unlike everything made so far") VCF of his own are the first modules of the Cwejman modular he works on."

http://www.retrosynth.com/ah/search/lookit.cgi?-v0510.1010

sounds promising...
monads

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice thread. The linked message did mention the size of the S1 knobs being an issue? I think they're perfect. About the same size as on a Virus C. Guess it could be an issue of you've got Shaq's hands Very Happy
mik39

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, please se this http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-8803.html
Michael
rodcencko

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice !!!
Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Cwejman Sound
Jump to: