electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » News... » New Releases
50PowerHits - New free wav samples (or Reason refill) (2004)
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
DORUMALAIA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:01 pm    Post subject: 50PowerHits - New free wav samples (or Reason refill) (2004) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

50 Power Hits - New FREE wav samples package (or Reason refill version) (2004)

Here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/freerefillswavsamples.htm

you can download the wav samples package version of Doru MALAIA - 50 Power Hits (46,2 mb uncompressed). This package has archived like rar archive and have now only 15,4 mb size .
"Doru MALAIA - 50 Power Hits" samples package contains 50 one-shot wav samples (powerful drums or FX hits) .Those samples can be used in any program which know wav format ! All of those samples were recorded in Adobe Audition at 44100 hz/24 bit , processed and then dithered down to 16 bit . All of those are original and produced by me .
Ofcourse , the refill version (for Reason prog) of this package remains available at the same location (have 13,3 mb) .
And samples package version and refill version are FREE ! Free to download , free to use (excepting sale actions or re-including on other public refills , soundbanks or samples packages). You can use those samples how you want in your compositions !

Enjoy my friends !

Doru MALAIA
composer
dorumalaia@emailaccount.com
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: 50PowerHits - New free wav samples (or Reason refill) (2 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DORUMALAIA wrote:
50 Power Hits - New FREE wav samples package (or Reason refill version) (2004)

Great stuff Very Happy
Thanks Doru Exclamation

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
DORUMALAIA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you seraph brother ! Soon - other new free useful surprises !

Doru Smile
seraph
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DORUMALAIA wrote:
Thank you seraph brother ! Soon - other new free useful surprises !

Doru Smile

gee.. I did not know I had a Romanian brother Shocked

Quote:
DORUMALAIA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In my opinion all the musicians from entire world are only one familly , so we are all brothers ! This is one of the reasons of my FREE politic ! I'm a 43 years old composer and i got 36 years musical experience , but if you don't agree my idea , ok , sorry , we are not brothers !

Doru Malaia
composer
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 212
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DORUMALAIA wrote:
In my opinion all the musicians from entire world are only one family , so we are all brothers !

I AGREE!

My family moved from Romania to the USA at the turn of the last century. Had they not, it's possible we would also be friends as well a brothers. Now, with the internet, we can be friends anyway.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
seraph
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DORUMALAIA wrote:
I'm a 43 years old composer and i got 36 years musical experience , but if you don't agree my idea , ok , sorry , we are not brothers !

Doru Malaia
composer

no Doru I was just kidding, I agree, I like your idea Very Happy
see you around brother Doru Cool

Quote:
DORUMALAIA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you Mosc , you have right , ofcourse , we can be friends anyway !
How is for you in USA ? Ti-e dor de Romania ? (sorry , this can translate in other language than romanian ) .
Personaly i preffer to stay , (and to work ) here in Romania , even if some peoples , especially young peoples preferring to go at the Western Europe (sorry for my so bad english) , because they haven't enough conditions here , at home . And some of they are now at Sillycon Walley , at NASA or on other places like these ! Unfortunatelly with this ocassion and many gypsies are now on the Europe's citys ( they are called romanians by themselvs , but they are not romanians , they are nomads (rroms) - and France , for example , have gypsies , but they are not french peoples , they are nomads and are only a minority !
I made it this large comment to help seraph to understand the difference between romanian peoples and rroms ! Probably because of this Seraph has been disturbed by my idea ! Seraph you can read more about me here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/aboutmyself.htm

And now again to Mosc : please , my friend , if you need something from Romania , if you want something , just tell me and i will send you using postal services , just tell me ! I will be happy to do this !

Doru
egw
Stream Operator

Audio files: 18
G2 patch files: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Can you tell us what the music scene is like in Romania?
DORUMALAIA

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

egw please ask me with more words , my english is very bad !

Doru Embarassed
egw
Stream Operator

Audio files: 18
G2 patch files: 8

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What kinds of music are popular there?
Are there clubs or theaters where interesting and innovative music can be heard?
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DORUMALAIA wrote:
How is for you in USA ? Ti-e dor de Romania ? (sorry , this can translate in other language than romanian )

The USA is great, even for those of us that do not like the current government. There is a lot to complain about, but I don't know of anywhere that is different in that regard. Having my family originally come from Romania has almost no affect on my life. Nobody cares. Everyone here is originally from somewhere else.

I assume that life for my grandparents was very hard in Romana, or they wouldn't have left. However, I remember them speaking fondly of the "old country". I think the main thing they missed was the food. Smile Also, they lived in a very small village where they we with their family all the time. In the USA, their family was spread out all over, and they hardly saw them. The Romanian side of my family originally came from Russia, we think around the year 1830. That's why my name is Moscovitz.

I remember my relatives from Romania were not intellectuals or artists, but they had great senses of humor. When they got together they would laugh until tears came to their eyes. I was too young to understand what they were laughing at.

The other side of my family came here from Lithuania. They looked down on the Romanians, although they agreed that their food was better. Laughing

DORUMALAIA wrote:
And now again to Mosc : please , my friend , if you need something from Romania , if you want something , just tell me and i will send you using postal services , just tell me ! I will be happy to do this !

Thank you my friend. Maybe someday I'll go there for a visit. Then maybe you could show me around, and we could play some music together.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
seraph
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DORUMALAIA wrote:

I made it this large comment to help seraph to understand the difference between romanian peoples and roms ! Probably because of this Seraph has been disturbed by my idea ! Seraph you can read more about me here :

http://www.dorumalaia.com/aboutmyself.htm

Doru I had already read about you visiting your very informative website.
I was not disturbed by your idea of brotherhood at all, believe me Very Happy

Quote:
wooferfriendly

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

egw wrote:
What kinds of music are popular there?
Are there clubs or theaters where interesting and innovative music can be heard?
Smile

hello - i have been to romania 4 times in the last year - beautiful people to begin with - i am interested in music in general and i can say that romaniam people are musical people - when they listen and when they make it - there are many aspects - 1.many pop bands producing quality pop music in dance styles - 2. manele - a music style of its own which is a blend of turkish romanian traditional melodies hip hop reggae - interesting very dancey but in the long run it tends to be boring and predictable one of the main artists is adrian copilul minune 3. in practice - as romania is a growing country - there are many opportunities for djs doing various styles from commercial to alternative - the mentality is open and i think there are plenty of opportunities ...

seraph
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wooferfriendly wrote:

hello - i have been to romania 4 times in the last year

I knew it Shocked Very Happy
anything else you want to add about "human relationships" over there Question

Quote:
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Welcome, wooferfriendly. Thanks for joining the forum. I think you'll find a pretty friendly and interesting group here.
Page 1 of 1 [16 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » News... » New Releases
Jump to: