electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
FOR ALL Artists who wants to earn money!!!
Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
X.R.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: FOR ALL Artists who wants to earn money!!!
Subject description: This is the key to your success!!!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone. This is for ALL Artists who are interested in making money doing what they love: Making Music. If you are one of those Artists who are interested in getting your music out to the world? Then XeingeONE is the key to your success. We offer the best Music Distribution services for the best price. AND we promote your music for YOU for FREE!!! We welcome ALL Artists of ALL Genres to try our services. And you can sell your music at our upcoming Music Store, absolutely FREE!!!

Copyrights? Not a problem. We give all our clients 100% Non-Exclusive rights. So you can do what you please as you please. Need a label to be signed at? No problem, XeingeONE is also an ALL Genre Recording Label, so you can sign in with us with no hassles. Interaction with new artists? Easy, we also have our own unique forums and Profile System in which you can post blogs, add friends, upload pictures, and meet new people.

If you're interested, visit our MySpace page for more information at: www.myspace.com/xeingemusic .

What are you waiting for? Sell Your Music With Us Today!!!

[editor's note: removed period from end of the link --mosc]
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
deknow

G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...you mean i can have my very own non-exclusive rights to my own work? such a deal!

deknow
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That myspace link doesn't work for me...
Last edited by mosc on Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:10 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
egw
Stream Operator

Audio files: 18
G2 patch files: 8

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try removing the period at the end.
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...isn´t this also a nice valid offer to all those musicians who are working really hard in order to not earn any money at all? Cool

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
X.R.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deknow wrote:
...you mean i can have my very own non-exclusive rights to my own work? such a deal!

deknow

Yes, that's right. You keep the rights, 100% of it, do whatever you want with them. And if you're an unsigned artist, you can sign with us and earn exclusive services. And we promote for you FREE just for going through our music distribution service (currently US only, but soon worldwide coverage). Again this service DOES work!!! And you can pay right at our MySpace page. And again: www.myspace.com/xeingemusic

Our website (BETA) is: www.xeinge-one.com. Go there, register a profile and then introduce yourselves in our new forum. Wanna make some money producing music? Try this service.

Quote:

..isn´t this also a nice valid offer to all those musicians who are working really hard in order to not earn any money at all? Cool

Yes, and at the BEST price. EVERYONE can do it. So Invite all artists, DJs, and online radio stations of our services, SPREAD THE WORD!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
machinefunk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Without being funny, if you want people to take you seriously as a business you need a proper webpage - none of this myspace stuff. It might be ok for artist promotion and the like but I doubt many people will think you're a proper company - they'll just view you as a fly-by-night trying their luck.
X.R.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

machinefunk wrote:
Without being funny, if you want people to take you seriously as a business you need a proper webpage - none of this myspace stuff. It might be ok for artist promotion and the like but I doubt many people will think you're a proper company - they'll just view you as a fly-by-night trying their luck.

Well sir our website is: www.xeinge-one.com But at the moment it's still in BETA for we are adding new content and working on bug issues. Thus we use our MySpace page as a loophole until our website is completely finished (which is August 30th). By then you'll be able to go to our real site and learn the services there. Actually right now you can register at our BETA website as a member and get some really interesting features.

But our service is truly legit. This is no scam, pulling a leg, fake advertisment kinda thing. This is a true, well kept, customer sastificatory service. Me I'm an anti-scam. I can't stand stuff that tries to rip people off. But when I myself even tried this service and see how it does work. It's something to be desired. So yea dude check out the MySpace page and see what they can do for your music.

Also if you have any questions you can contact the XeingeONE Support Team at: xeinge@hotmail.com or support@xeinge-one.com
Uncle Krunkus

Audio files: 52
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

X.R.
You seem to be unaware of the concept of sarcasm. Where are you from?

X.R.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uncle Krunkus wrote:
X.R.
You seem to be unaware of the concept of sarcasm. Where are you from?

Hehe Very Happy , I'm from the U.S.

Are you a Artist? What kind of music do you produce?
Uncle Krunkus

Audio files: 52
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes I'm an artist. But despite that I still manage to write music from time to time. Thankfully it tends to be chronically unmarketable. I'm just not particularly interested in money.
X.R.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Uncle Krunkus wrote:
Yes I'm an artist. But despite that I still manage to write music from time to time. Thankfully it tends to be chronically unmarketable. I'm just not particularly interested in money.

Understandable. Most Artists that I've come across is the same way. But this is an excellent service for those who are interested in getting their music out to the public. And who are interested in making some extra money. Very Happy

I mean this service promotes for you FREE when you go through them. To ensure that your music is being sold. No other distributor does that but XeingeONE.
Kassen
Janitor
Janitor

G2 patch files: 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Erm, you do realise it's quite normal for people that get a cut to promote you, right?

This "promotion" stuff, what exactly does it consist off? Can you give a example of one such promotional action?

X.R.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Kassen wrote:
Erm, you do realise it's quite normal for people that get a cut to promote you, right?

Of course and I am aware of it. In which we do provide such percentage to the Promotional Team of XeingeONE as far as taking part of XeingeONE's share of the percentage. If any, our system is actually a good incentive.

Quote:

This "promotion" stuff, what exactly does it consist off? Can you give a example of one such promotional action?

Sure can. Our promotion feature is FREE when you release your music to the top major stores with us. We promote from the online music stores that sell your music, as well as our online radio partners, and music communities (such as this one), Tell-A-Friend features, and more.

An example of our promotion feature is: We'll select what's called a "target" song from your album (or single) to be air at our online radio partners. They air, people listen to it, and are drawn to the track that they could possibly check it out. It's very unique and quite cool how it works.

Now I'll be quite clear now that we are still working on expanding our promotional coverage. Because currently we only promote in the US. Although again we will be having a Global Coverage for everyone in which it will be quite unique to see some amazing talent, earning some huge sales in which we call: Global Sales.

Again this is no scam, I myself has tried this service.
deknow

G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Again this is no scam, I myself has tried this service.

then you are a good person to answer the relavent questions:

1. how much did you spend
2. how much did you make
3. does the company have the rights to publish any of your music without paying you (like, in a compolation)...exactly what rights are you signing over.

and perhaps
4. how many artists do they represent?

sorry, i'm skeptical by nature, and this "offer" looks very similar to common scams....perhaps you could post what it is you had to sign?

deknow
X.R.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

deknow wrote:
then you are a good person to answer the relavent questions:

Believe me when I say that I used to be the same way so I am quite aware if you still seem "skeptical" over the service but to answer your questions:

Quote:

1. how much did you spend

$30USD as the service ask for.

Quote:

2. how much did you make

Well it hasn't reach the end of the month but NOT counting the songs downloaded I've made about $200.00 so far and increasing.

Quote:

3. does the company have the rights to publish any of your music without paying you (like, in a compolation)...exactly what rights are you signing over.

Yes and No. You really don't sign anything. You keep all rights as agreed by the company as Non-Exclusive. The ONLY way you sign is if you're planning on signing as an Artist of their label. In which you will sign a Non-Exclusive Contract which permits all artists to do what-ever they want with their works that they have released. Pretty much is the same as if you weren't an artist of the label except for theres paperwork involved.

Now as far as exclusiveness that does comes from the compilation (if any) were to be produced from XeingeONE. But if someone were to say "Yea Deknow release Album A with Song A to XeingeONE but also release Album B with Song A to Beat Records". It won't in NO WAY violate the agreement. It's non-exclusive, you can do what ever you please with your work. Give it away, delete it, whatever suits you. The only way a compilation from us is exclusive if that if it involves our trademarks as the main title such as: "XeingeONE Trance Mix 4.0" or "XeingeONE Drum n Bass". Other than that we do however, offer non-exclusive compilation projects to everyone in which XeingeONE will provide the fee.

Quote:

4. how many artists do they represent?

Everyone. Whether you're RnB, DnB, Rap, Country, Techno, Dance. Anyone who goes through the service is represented.

Quote:

sorry, i'm skeptical by nature, and this "offer" looks very similar to common scams....perhaps you could post what it is you had to sign?

deknow

Again I understand completely how you feel. I used to be the same way. But as far as I know, no other distributor promotes your music for FREE when you go through their service. I hope I've answered all of your questions.
X.R.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyways. Check out our website at: www.xeinge-one.com to get started in selling your music. We're getting new artists coming, with new releases, and new opportunities. Go ahead and give our service a try. Very Happy
Page 1 of 1 [17 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Jump to: