electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Want to hear the best music you’ve never heard?
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
gordon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:52 am    Post subject: Want to hear the best music you’ve never heard?
Subject description: -ed: Scam Alert
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Check out www.FreeMyMusic.com (FreeMyMusic. Com) for your chance to listen to the best music you’ve never heard. Also, when you vote in the contests, you’re helping out an up and coming musician earn some money.

You can also comment and rate songs, join FanClubs, get your own profile page, purchase songs, and more. Be sure to check it out.

Membership is FREE. www.FreeMyMusic.com (FreeMyMusic. Com). Don’t miss it.

Pitch is done… now the disclaimer.
This post is trying to get you to go to our site. Some may call it spam, some advertisement, but I’m sure that everyone here would like others to see what they have created. I am a real person placing this post, and not some software, and I think that makes a HUGE difference (however, I am cutting and pasting to make my life easier). We are not sending you junk email, and the moderator has the option to delete us whenever they want (but I hope they don’t). If you find this post offensive, then I’m sorry. Think about it… we have a website for musicians, and there are these forums for musicians and music fans. How can we just ignore them??? We are not trying to scam anyone, just trying to provide a service that people will find useful. To talk to us, just email us through our contact us page, we’ll be happy to respond.
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 278
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Pitch is done… now the disclaimer.
This post is trying to get you to go to our site. Some may call it spam.

Spam, yes I would think so, but double posting is definitely against the forum rules, I'll remove the other one.

jacques

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks for the site. i checked out it and signed up. nice site.
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blue Hell wrote:
I'll remove the other one.

that's too bad I love spam
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
Kassen
Janitor
Janitor

G2 patch files: 3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 2:16 am    Post subject: Re: Want to hear the best music you’ve never heard? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

gordon wrote:
I am a real person placing this post,

Realy? I thought you were three real persons already!

Dood, this isn't going to work. For one thing the real spammers code bots, then go relax in the sun. Some of those bots are pritty crappy but even the worst ones are better then the PHP your site runs on. I have to scroll down three or so pages on a big monitor set to some outragious resolution to get past the errors and to your interface.

Nobody is going to fall for this. I'm sure it sounded like a good idea last week in the pub but in the sober light of day nobody is going to spend 200 bucks to ente his song into a contest. No matter how misplaced; anyobdy who has confidence in his tracks to the tune of 200 buck a track is going to self-release.

It doesn't add up, quit and think of something new.

elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So far we have at least 4 registered accounts that have been promoting freemymusic.com .

That said, this is not really promotion as such. According to norwegian laws this is a scam. One sad dude is hiding behind several different identities in order to make his "get-rich-quick" scheme work.

The fact that Chairman Bush and his Dickie are still in power and not in jail might possibly suggest that such behaviour is indeed legal in the US. However, the rest of the world might have a different sense of what is smelling really really bad.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

elektro80 wrote:
So far we have at least 4 registered accounts that have been promoting freemymusic.com .

See, I knew I had seen it before Exclamation
Quote:
However, the rest of the world might have a different sense of what is smelling really really bad.
Hmm .. I'd bet they wouldn't go for a properly smelling good ripe cheese ... that's soo much better than spam ... sorry for wasting bandwidth again.
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing

And I posted a scam alert. ..

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
blue hell
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Guess I'm supposed to be working, but instead it would be a nice day to go search for mushrooms. lets say.

Scam alert huh Question

Hmm, after all those terror allerts it's possible I missed that one Very Happy

Maybe I should go for some quick rich scheme as well, or would that be boring maybe ? I'd hate that you know, to be bored.

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scam alert is here:

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-13611.html

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Opportunities Wanted and Available
Jump to: