electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Discussion » Schmooze
Cyx: 1024+3
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
seraph
Editor
Editor

Audio files: 33
G2 patch files: 2

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Cyx: 1024+3 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
All about Cyxeris

Total posts: 
[10.67% of total / 7.44 posts per day]
Find all posts by Cyxeris

Cyx, 1024th post and then some..
you have the second highest "posts per day" rate among the top 10 posters. Only the untouchable Elektro80 beats you!

Quote:
Don't die with your music still in you - Wayne Dyer
Cyxeris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Cyx: 1024+3 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seraph wrote:
you have the second highest "posts per day" rate among the top 10 posters. Only the untouchable Elektro80 beats you!

I'm not racing, but that interesting to note, especially being that I have gotten away with that many posts without being kicked off!

Incidentally, Henri I, a member of the Capetian Dynasty, was crowned King of France at the Cathedral in Reims on May 14, 1027.

"Yeah right, who's the only one here who knows secret illegal ninja moves from the government?"
-Napoleon Dynamite
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cyxeris

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On a more serious and humble note, I might add that the only reason for such prolific participation on my part is you guys. You are engaging, you are responsive, articulate, and wonderful to communicate with. These numbers arent a reflection of me, they are a reflection of everyone involved here, and that goes for everyone's numbers.

"Yeah right, who's the only one here who knows secret illegal ninja moves from the government?"
-Napoleon Dynamite
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 213
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, Cyx, this place wouldn't be the same without you either.

So let's have a party Exclamation

happy smoker singing well done love truus angel surprise hello welcome too much coffee well done well-done kiss hobo drinking puker
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
seraph
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
Well, Cyx, this place wouldn't be the same without you either.

So let's have a party Exclamation

happy smoker singing well done love truus angel surprise hello welcome too much coffee well done well-done kiss hobo drinking puker

you are an emoticon maniac salut puker pukel hobo drinking surprise dunno

Quote:
Cyxeris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

arrow Rolling Eyes Crying or Very sad Embarassed Question Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Razz Confused Mad Cool Sad Smile Question salut afro pig pig pig pig santa rendeer joker profileleft clown Mr. Green Question cat cheers farao cherry monkey elephant kiss hello welcome sleeping viking elephant bigsmurf no no transformer cheeeezeeey ROFL well done hobo drinking surprise love angel ROFL

-Napoleon Dynamite
jkn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Man... that hurts. I think I'll run for office on an anti-emoticon platform.
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I was trying to tell a story with the emoticons. You see, there is depth in every post; you just have to find it.

Hint, in this post, it's the 16th word. (Approriate emotion reserved out of respect to JKN).
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
jkn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Since I'm running for office, my platform now includes both anti-emoticon and pro-emoticon stances. I'll use whichever stance best serves my audience at the time and I reserve the right to make off the cuff comments in dead microphones to the contrary of any opinion that my speechwriters write for me about this and any other topic.

Please note that after receiving a letter from the pro-ascii group railing on me for saying "anti-emoticon" that I'll be revising my comments to be either pro-ascii or pro-emoticon.

Please note that the EBCDIC Consortium has now complained that I am favoring the ASCII group and they would prefer I simply say "pro-text".

That all said - I'd now like to say I'm pro-text and pro-emoticon - I believe I can be the bridge between these two factions and bring peace and harmony to the forum. Please vote for me this coming November.

Thank you.

Wink

mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dunno
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HEY! Happy happy joy joy!

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
Cyxeris

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2004 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey! Dont you oppress me, buddy!

-Napoleon Dynamite
seraph
Editor
Editor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

mosc wrote:
Well, I was trying to tell a story with the emoticons

Are you an emo-tycoon Question Shocked

Quote:
Cyxeris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am an emo-activist, a dirty pinko emo-sympathizer.

-Napoleon Dynamite
Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Discussion » Schmooze
Jump to: