electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord Lead and Nord Wave synths
Nord Lead 1 patche...where???
Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
TechnoPrisoner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Nord Lead 1 patche...where??? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hello people

glad to find you

i'd like to know if there is any place where i can get new fresh patches for my nord lead 1

i am interested in patches that are similar to sounds that producers like

Thomas Schumacher,Stephan Bodzin and Oliver Huntemann(if u know them) use in their tracks

thank you!!!
Gothboy

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hummmm.......haven't heard of those guys..who have they produced? Anyway, I'm trying to figure out if you can use NL2 patches in an original lead... Rolling Eyes hummm. I couldn't find a Nord Lead patch archive but you could try a few from this NL2 patch archive and see if they work for you:
http://nm-archives.electro-music.com/020_NordLead2/
The best advice I could give is to listen to those favorite sounds of yours and twiddle knobs to get as close as you can to them. That's what I do and it's what those knobs are for! You'll understand how to get sounds out of it better that way! Hope this helps. Wink

Novation SL49/Remote Zero
Mophox4, Nord Lead 2, Roland System 1, Novation Nova, Nord Micro modular, Korg Radias, Roland d-05, Yamaha A3000 sampler, Novation SL MK2 and Remote Zero controllers, Arturia Beatstep and SparkLE

"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Dymaxion Vehicle Music at www.dymaxionvehicle.com/
Wout Blommers

Audio files: 123
G2 patch files: 12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

About the factory and card Patches of the NordLead and NordLead2...
All Patches of the NordLead2 are in fact NordLead Patches, only in a slightly other format, so they are NOT interchange able. There is no use of the RingModulator, nor the Distortion Smile I don't know if this also the case regarding the NordLead2X.

Wout
Gothboy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the confirmation on that one.....I wasn't sure, but I did suspect that the additional features that the Lead 2 has, like the FM, ring mod, distortion, the sine wave on OSC 2, etc. would be a reason why these two synths might not be interchangable patch-wise. Sorry to the original poster for any confusion......I don't have an original nord lead, I have a Nord Lead 2.
Mophox4, Nord Lead 2, Roland System 1, Novation Nova, Nord Micro modular, Korg Radias, Roland d-05, Yamaha A3000 sampler, Novation SL MK2 and Remote Zero controllers, Arturia Beatstep and SparkLE

Wout Blommers

Audio files: 123
G2 patch files: 12

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, I made the confusion! Embarassed
NordLead and NordLead2 Patches use another format, for sure.
Only the sounds in the two machines AND the sounds on their cards (NL and NL2) are the same. Clavia never made any NordLead2 sounds. Just check your factory Patches and no RingModulator nor Distortion is ever used Smile

NordLead2X has more storing room, so Clavia pumped the memory full, and Bank3 is the original factory presets. The other three, I don't know, all tough I suspect Clavia using the card files...

All Patches in the Archive are NordLead2, BTW, so no use to the NordLead.

Wout
Gothboy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hummmm.......interesting. I'll check it out when I get my studio unpacked and setup again. I've moved and everything is in boxes! Rolling Eyes

Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Nord Lead and Nord Wave synths
Jump to: