electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
MP3 Examples of A6 ambient/space music?
Page 3 of 3 [57 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Peake

Audio files: 3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is exactly the sort of thing that kills forums. The noise exceeds the useful signal, and everyone loses. See: TGS.

This has happened before. MOSC, beware of allowing it to prosper here. There are fora where troublemakers and those who call others out by inference or by name, have their offensive posts deleted immediately. Consider the troublemakers and not those who contest them in the interest of a truly positive, useful community.
sunny pedaal

Audio files: 12

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yep, guess the least more attention for now , the wiser. after all this is the topic called:
mp3 examples of A6 ambient/space music

mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 123
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

juno6 wrote:
I understood your message. You won´t see me on this forum anymore. But before that I want you to know that I consider myself an honest person, and as such I feel rejection for people who is not.

Juno6, I hope you didn't take my posting to mean you aren't welcome here. If so, that is not my intension.

Forgive me for going on about this. It is possible to express incredulity without accusing someone of being a cheater. It's OK not to believe something. But, even if you think someone has stated an incorrect statement, it doesn't mean that the person is a cheater, or a liar; just as someone who makes a mistake isn't stupid. It is possible to respect someone who you think has stated a falsehood with respect. Challenge the statement, not the person. That's the point.

Juno6, I'm not challenging your integrity or honesty, just the tone of the language that you used. I hope you reconsider leaving this forum.

Peace

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Juno, stick around! You hear! Very Happy

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
kraster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

elektro80 wrote:
Juno, stick around! You hear! Very Happy

Yeah Juno. Stick Around.

If you stick around I'll upload an MP3 of my "The King" Patch.

It's a virtual Elvis simulator. Only using one oscillator and 1 filter.

All you have to do is put cheeseburgers in the PCMCIA slot and your in business.

I didn't use samples....I swear..... Wink
soundwave106

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll pop in with a couple of examples.

Very early in the Andromeda's lifespan, I created an all-Andromeda drifty space piece here.

A more New Age style ambient piece (with a bit of Berlin school at the end) was also created mostly with the Andromeda, you can find it here.

I haven't worked on ambient music in a while, unfortunately... once things get settled in a bit, maybe I'll start working on it again soon. Smile
rh2y

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

soundwave106 wrote:
I'll pop in with a couple of examples.

Wow! And some fine examples at that!

Thanks!
Page 3 of 3 [57 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Jump to: