electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Help with A6 Auto-tune
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
pezpezpez

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:51 am    Post subject:  Help with A6 Auto-tune Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

so i just got my new A6 Andromeda, switched it on and auto tuned
and it just won't do it, comes up as FFFFFFFFF not TTTTTTTTT on the tuning, it won't play anything, not a single note/sound, nothing. Im really gutted, can anyone offer a solution? i've tryed everything in the manual.
sunny pedaal

Audio files: 12

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

1have you waited a few -15min minutes to let it warm up?
2does it also sound out of tune?
3 when pressing the seperate tuning procedures, be. only oscfreq or filters, how does it react than ( determinating where the fault might be)
( youcan see what has been tuned and what not in the tuning screen, just scroll through it, what do you notice b e by pwm or are all frequency bands" f", how about the filters and vca's
4 when 1-3 have been tried, reinstalling the tuning tables ( softreset=restart + a number( be.softbutton 4 or 5 or so, just look it up in manual under softreset or reinstalling. might help
or even reinstall the OS software: read manual en get the software from the internet
5 when all of the above things have been tried and maybe also its a bit more clear where the problem lays , make use of the guarantee, could be something simple like a loose plug inside or something else.
good luck and keep us informed!
Divyx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 3:58 am    Post subject: Jeh Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi.
I found out that andro autotune seems to be unreliable in a way, atleast i think so.

I just leave andro to warm up for 20 minutes with temp and background tuning on. After that, it's perfectly in tune. However, with autotune after 20 minutes, i sometimes get couple voices to fail, voices are random aka not the same always. I enable these voices back from vox mon and don't see any difference. Do you get this behavior often? Therefore you might say i've stopped tuning voices because to me, it seems that autotuning ( from the voice parts ) is unreliable.
Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Alesis Andromeda
Jump to: