electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Full Klee Parts Kit Ordering has Ended . Thanks so much!
Page 1 of 3 [51 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:10 pm    Post subject: Full Klee Parts Kit Ordering has Ended . Thanks so much!
Subject description: sMs Audio Electronics does another run of parts for the Scott Stites EM-Klee Sequencer
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

All Klee parts ordering is complete. Thanks very much for your support. The rest of the orders will be processed and shipped by the end of May.

If you are getting a set of Klee PC Boards, you will be interested in this announcement. For a period up until May 1, 2008 sMs will be selling FULL Klee part/connector kits for the analog and digital PC boards.

The kit includes all headers, housings, crimp terminals, IC's, sockets, resistors, capacitors, diodes, hard to find 0.1% precision 100K resistors, NPN/PNP Si. transistors, potentiometers. Everything you need to build up two complete boards for the Klee. Last run I had successfully shipped over 55 kits without a single unsatisfied customer.

As I have done before, a donation of $10.00 for each kit sold will go to Mosc and EM headquarters to cover his expenses running this wonderful community.

News: The month of March raised a total of $340.00. Thanks everyone for your support. I hope that April will be just as fruitful.

Pricing is as follows:

$110.00 Plus shipping

Order ID : KLEE_ALL

NOTE: KLEE_ALL DOES NOT INCLUDE THE PRINTED CIRCUIT BOARDS. THEY ARE BEING SOLD ON THE ELECTRO-MUSIC STORE AT THIS TIME. ALSO, ALL BUILDERS WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING THEIR OWN FRONT PANELS AND COMPONENTS FOR THOSE PANELS SUCH AS SWITCHES, LED'S, POTENTIOMETERS, JACKS .....

Shipping is $4.60 to US and Canada and $10.00 to all other destinations.
Add $2.00 shipping for each additional kit ordered.

I accept Paypal as usual at the following account:

billnrob@optonline.net

REMEMBER, THIS IS ONLY A ONE MONTH SALE AND THESE KITS INCLUDE ALL NEW, UNUSED, HIGH QUALITY PARTS. !! THE REALLY IS THE LAST MONTH ... Wink

THE PICTURES BELOW REPRESENT EXACTLY WHAT YOU GET MINUS THE CIRCUIT CARDS. ALL ITEMS ARE SEPARATELY PACKAGED FOR THE CONVENIENCE TO THE BUILDER. BUILD TIME IS CUT DOWN DRAMATICALLY BY NOT HAVING TO SORT THROUGH A PILE OF PARTS KLUDGED TOGETHER

IMPORTANT ADDITIONAL NOTE:
March orders have begun to ship. Thank you for your patience. New orders from now until May 1 will begin shipping by the second or third week of May, 2008 Wink

While your browsing, you might want to pick up a Thomas Henry SN Voice PC Board Very Happy Just following this link ...

http://electro-music.com/forum/post-173525.html#173525

Thanks
Bill Manganaro
sMs Audio Electronics

SMS LOGO.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.05 MB
 Viewed:  627 Time(s)
This image has been reduced to fit the page. Click on it to enlarge.

SMS LOGO.png

Two_boards_complete.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  338.32 KB
 Viewed:  688 Time(s)

Two_boards_complete.JPG

DSC00830.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  697.25 KB
 Viewed:  578 Time(s)

DSC00830.JPG

DSC00832.JPG
 Description:
 Filesize:  436.4 KB
 Viewed:  524 Time(s)

DSC00832.JPG

Last edited by State Machine on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 am; edited 18 times in total
Danno Gee Ray

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You are the machine.
zthee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank you!
Kartoshka

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

10 million thanks! Smile

Will be glad to donate something from my side to EM.
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your welcome guys Very Happy The ordering has started ... Cool

Bill
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I also wanted to announce that if I sell 50 or more KLEE parts kits, I will donate an extra $100.00 of my own funds to electro-music. So far, just one kit has been sold. I am sure things will pick up ...... Wink

Bill
Kartoshka

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well we're facing weekend, payday is only next week.. you know Laughing
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
well we're facing weekend, payday is only next week.. you know

Yes for sure. Here in the states, when it's payday, we say "The Eagle Shits" .......

Thanks,
Bill
toybox

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nice!!! hopefully i will be able to order your kit some time next week thumleft thanks!
johans121

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What size pots & jacks are you including?

Thanks,
Jim
tomcat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bill, as soon as i order the pcbs i will order the kits from you (2).

One Q, on the last kits you included the standard ic sockets ... i never use these, just the turned versions. Maybe you could .... Wink
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
What size pots & jacks are you including?

Jim,

I am sorry but the front panel items are not for sale. Given the variety of panels that people build, it would have been difficult to sell only one type pot or switch. Some folks like banana jacks, some like 1/4 or 1/8 inch jacks. Others have used slider pots. You get the idea Wink So, only board level kits are being sold as these parts will be standard.

Bill
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Bill, as soon as i order the pcbs i will order the kits from you (2).

Sure, I figured that folks will start ordering when they see boards at the store Very Happy Thanks for your support as always Wink

Quote:
One Q, on the last kits you included the standard ic sockets ... i never use these, just the turned versions. Maybe you could

I am having a brain fart ..... turned versions ??? I am not sure what you mean ... sorry man ... Embarassed

Thanks again ...
Bill
Danno Gee Ray

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try machined pin sockets. I believe they are much more pricey.
scriptstyle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i will order soon, but when are the boards going to be available? i want to do it all at once...
Scott Stites
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 96

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The boards are available now:

http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-24609.html

State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks like things are rolling along ! I just received about 5000 assorted carbon film resistor types in stock to get ready for Klee kitting as orders flow in Cool

Bill
machine.cuisine

Audio files: 4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for this! I just ordered a kit.
loss1234

Audio files: 41

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i will be ordering a kit i am sure as soon as i can afford it.

i already ordered my klee boards!! i am surprised there wasnt a bigger announcement about them being available..or maybe i missed it.

Smile

State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
i am surprised there wasnt a bigger announcement about them being available..or maybe i missed it.

Well, announcements for board availability and parts have been made "sticky" so they are fairly visable at the top of the Klee sub forum page. In addition, the communication has been fairly constant about about when the boards would be made available .......... Maybe you missed it ... Wink Wink Very Happy Very Happy

Seriously, thanks loss Very Happy Remember, sale ends on April 1 ....

Bill
tomcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, machine pin sockets. the good ones Wink

pmd you the order Smile
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Thanks for this! I just ordered a kit.

Hey, from one machine to another, thanks

Bill
State Machine
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
yes, machine pin sockets. the good ones

I can send you machined socket strips for a small offset in the kit fee if you like ???? Let me know and I will work up the difference before you order.

These strips are "MIL" grade and vibration resistant. Personally, the open frame sockets I have been kitting seem fine and really hold the IC's in very well but hey, to each his own .......

Thanks !
Bill
scriptstyle

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

done and done, excited on there arrival!!
loss1234

Audio files: 41

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey does this kit come with sliders or pots? any good tutorials online for how to drill holes for sliders?? id love to be able to use sliders but they seem like such a hard thing to drill for.

thanks

Page 1 of 3 [51 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: 1, 2, 3 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Klee sequencer
Jump to: