electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  Jez Adventures in Sound
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » Nord Modular G2 Discussion
Aarrgghh, pretty frustrated....
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
spanky

G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 9:44 am    Post subject: Aarrgghh, pretty frustrated.... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I was gonna finally go get myself an Engine today and it turns out it's impossible, Not a single musicstore in Stockholm has one in it seems. The place where I usually get my stuff said that I would have to wait 15 days!

My girlfriend is out of the country and I was soooo looking forward to getting down with the G2 tonight. Schucks!

I need a hug. Rolling Eyes
triptonizer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i couldn't find the hugging emoticon so i hope this will cheer you up - i ordered mine in january and got it somewhere in april, i'd say 15 days is petty sharp.
General Elektrick

Audio files: 1
G2 patch files: 15

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am sorry for you and i can image so good how this must feel !

Maybe go to clavia directly (you are in sweden) and ask them.....

Best,
General Elektrick
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 125
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2004 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tough to have to wait. I waited about three months for my G2 to come in. In 1993 I got a Harley-Davidson after a wait of 9 months - sorta like waiting for a baby. Wink

Good things are worth the waiting.

Hmmm. Looks like we need a hug emoticon. I'll post a request on another forum. Maybe somebody has a nice one.

edit: just posted it here, the request, not the emoticon. http://electro-music.com/forum/topic-2775.html
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
spanky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thank guys welcome

Turned out it worked out for the best (as it usually does) I got some extra money and found a guy who will pay pretty good money for my NL3 so I decided to go "all in" and get a G2X as soon as it comes out. Twisted Evil

However, the guy at my local shop said they are not expecting it 'til the end of august, bummer Confused Anybody else heard and can confirm this? (Wout B perhaps? Rob? Wink )

Update, As I preoredered I was told middle of august...
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What is this about? Clavia is not able to produce enough of these new devices? Does this mean that Clavia is doing well these days?

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
modular

Audio files: 5
G2 patch files: 72

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

elektro80 wrote:
What is this about? Clavia is not able to produce enough of these new devices? Does this mean that Clavia is doing well these days?

Well, I bought my G2 key two yers ago I had to wait only 5 days and now i'm so happy this is a wonderful huge machine!! Smile Smile Very Happy
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 125
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

modular wrote:
Well, I bought my G2 key two yers ago I had to wait only 5 days and now i'm so happy this is a wonderful huge machine!! Smile Smile Very Happy

Hey, if you got your G2 two years ago, why are you wasteing time playing with synthesizers. Put the time machine of yours to use solving world hunger or peace. Or, just tell us what team will win the Super Bowl or the World Cup or something so we can all retire wealthy. Laughing
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hmm.. I reckon our friend modular is already busy travelling into the future and betting on horses and whatever! Wow! Shocked Cool

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
spanky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I tried to get a defenitive date today and was told around 20-25th of aug. Oh man thats a loooong wait... Rolling Eyes

The NL3 I sold to afford the G2X has made a BIG hole in my setup that needs to be filled

Hum, that did not sound right....

Aaaaaaaaanyways.....
Page 1 of 1 [10 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Clavia Nord Modular » Nord Modular G2 Discussion
Jump to: