electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: Frack Rack Modular Processing System $900 SOLD
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Gregg Hermetech

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 7:24 pm    Post subject: FS: Frack Rack Modular Processing System $900 SOLD Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey all,

More modules for sale in order to finance other studio purchases.

I have loads of good references on modularsynth.net (check the good trader thread for Babaluma), and am happy to be able to offer the following processing system for sale.

I'd like to sell it as a system if I can, before parting it out.

$900 (includes registered EMS shipping anywhere in the world) gets you the following:

1 x Blacet Rack and PSCONN2
1 x Blacet I/O (Preamp/Envelope Follower/Slew)
1 x Steiner Parker Synthacon Filter (built by Metalbox - LP, BP, HP inputs)
1 x Metalbox Wave Multiplier
1 x Encore Electronics Frequency Shifter
2 x Blacet Multiple/Attenuators

As you can imagine this is an insanely powerful processing system for external audio or other synth patches. The frequency shifter in particular has the ability to seriously warp stereo space. All modules were factory assembled and include power leads and all the documentation I received with them.

Caveats:

1) This system includes NO POWER SUPPLY, so if you don't already have one you'd need to order a PS500A from John Blacet for $99.

2) Some of the knobs on the Wave Multiplier and the resonance knob on the Steiner Filter are noisy when you turn them. I assume this is inherent in the design, as they have always been this way. Under CV of course there is no noise.

3) The left rack ear on the Blacet rack has a torn bolt hole on the lower left side (where it bolts into your 19" rack). It doesn't harm the functionality in any way, you can still rack it etc., but it's a bit ugly. When you bolt it into a rack it's hardly noticeable though.

If you are interested in the WHOLE SYSTEM then please PM me here and I'll send you my Paypal address.

Best wishes to all,

Gregg

Last edited by Gregg Hermetech on Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:58 am; edited 3 times in total
Gregg Hermetech

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's a photo of the system:
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Gregg Hermetech

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last offer, $900 takes it!
Gregg Hermetech

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SOLD
Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: