electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Chameleon
MIDI Control
Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
outgo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:06 pm    Post subject: MIDI Control
Subject description: MIDI templates anyone?
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know I'm a lazy bastard but has anyone programmed any MIDI templates for Control Freak, Nord Mod G2 or other devices for my favourite skins Entity or Infiltrator?
Cheers
Ingo
si-rus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Control Freak Presets for Entity here
si-rus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

... and here is the VST midi editor for Entity Smile
hurolura

Audio files: 1

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As already written in another post I had the idea to build up a novation x-station template to remote control my just arrived chameleon. First one would have been the Australis.

But I just noticed I needed to implement PolyAT message which are NOT available through the X-station template editor (and probably not by the device itself). So I will keep the X-station for the Entity later (which uses NRPN messages handled by the X-station). And maybe I can also setup a MPD32 to control the drum part of the Fahrenheit ...

Before starting setting up a dedicated MIDIBOX, I will give a run with a behringer BCR 2000 as I already know it can handle PolyAT message (already in use for my creamware NOAH Ex which use the same trick to extend limited the range of Midi CC message).

Anybody interested ? Any ideas or suggestion about how to layout the messages on a BCR 2000 ?

roooareee

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here's some templates I did a few years ago for Novation ReMOTE (the original, non SL). They should load into the SL template editor, also the X-Station, I hope, and then transfer to the device.

RE polyAT, as you know, it's one of the few things the Novations won't do. I just realised this morning, however, that by analysing the output of the Australis GUI, in sysex mode, you can find the codes to control things like the arpeggiator from your X-Station. I had a quick go with my SL compact, and it will work.

Have a look at my Entity templates, as far as I can remember, the NRPN capabilities of the Novation's are not quite suited to Entity. On my templates, you press a button, and then the knob above (cc6) does the adjusting.

I'd be interested to see if you come up with a better way!

ReMOTE-Chameleon.zip
 Description:
ampOmatic, Australis, Entity, Roomverb, Monowave II, FX Designer

Download
 Filename:  ReMOTE-Chameleon.zip
 Filesize:  14.01 KB
 Downloaded:  694 Time(s)

Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » Chameleon