electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Thomas Henry designs
Thomas Henry MPS Boards Are On Sale
Page 1 of 5 [124 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
mosc
Site Admin

Audio files: 211
G2 patch files: 60

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:34 pm    Post subject: Thomas Henry MPS Boards Are On Sale Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Update: 16-Apr-2009 Boards back in stock.

We have received the boards in for the electro-music.com Thomas Henry MPS (Mega Percussion Synthesizer) board and posted it on the store. See this link: http://electro-music.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/104

Andy did a beautiful job on the PCB layout, as usual.

As for people that order more than two or three; that's OK, but we'll wait a couple of weeks before shipping out big orders to make sure everyone gets a chance at the first run that wants them. So, if you order 12, we'll ship the first two quickly and hold the rest for a while.

Things will not be as tight for the MPS because we ordered 300 boards. The Klee runs were 100 board sets each. As soon as this board brings in enough money, we'll order another run of Klees.

Thanks to Thomas, Scott, Andy, and all those that tested and help debug these boards.

Last edited by mosc on Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just got a 2nd batch of MPS boards. Order at the store.

http://electro-music.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/104

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
evilxyzzy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just tried to order and it says they're out of stock already? Did they sell that quickly??
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 277
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://electro-music.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/54/products_id/104 says : now back in stock ... and then the next page says out of ... going rapidly in and out maybe Laughing

It seems to be possible though to proceed to the checkout with a quantity of 1.

evilxyzzy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, you can't complete the checkout. Once you select your shipping method it cycles back and says you have to change your quantity.
blue hell
Site Admin

Audio files: 277
G2 patch files: 320

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, sorry, guess Howard will have to fix it then, will try to contact him.
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK, sorry for the problem. Ordering is now possible. Please let me know if you still experience difficulties.

thanks

evilxyzzy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Working fine now.

Thanks!
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I see your order in the database. Thanks for the heads up about the problem. I wish I could hand deliver to you in the Bay Area, but unfortunately it will go out in tomorrow's mail. Very Happy
evilxyzzy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Even if you could it wouldn't help, took me a year+ to finish up my Clangora so who knows how long these will take...

Thanks!
Luka

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just grabbed 2
thank you e-m crew

http://www.last.fm/user/prblmchild
jojjelito

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just snaffled one. This will be an interesting build for sure. Thanks e-m crew!
KrIVIUM2323

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just ordered Two!
Thanks to E-M crew!
camelneck

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: 18 Days and Counting.... Slow, First Class Shipping!! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I purchased 1 MPS PC board late Sunday night on April 26. Since I live in the United States I chose to have my order shipped 1st Class Postage with an estimated delivery time of 2 to 5 days.

Well, I was pleased as punch when I received an email from electro-music.com on the afternoon of Monday, April 27, informing me that my order had been shipped. Thus, I expected the MPS PCB to arrive sometime between Thursday April 30 and Monday May 4. Well, it didn't happen.

In fact, I'm still waiting for my MPS PC board to arrive, and sad to say, it didn't arrive in today's mail either. Tomorrow will mark the 18th day after the day that I received the notification telling me the item had been shipped. If the PC board I ordered was shipped on April 27 as I was told, then my package has no doubt gotten lost and probably won't be found either.

I have sent 2 emails, 1 last week and 1 this week, to electro-music.com asking them to verify that the item was shipped, but I'm still awaiting a response. Perhaps it is their policy to wait "x number of days" before they will consider the package to be lost. I hope it had a tracking number, but I don't think that is possible with first class mail.

Since this is the very first item that I have ordered from electro-music.com, I am curious to know if anybody else has experienced similar problems with delivery. Also, does anybody have any recommendations on what I should do next?

David
Uncle Krunkus

Audio files: 52
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I would suggest that the first thing you should do is PM Mosc. Smile
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, I'm sorry there are several orders backed up now. I've been quite a bit under the weather. I seem to have developed a rather bad case of asthma all of a sudden. I'm on several meds which are slowly making a positive effect, but they seem to have some side effects too. Anyway, catching up on the non-shipped orders is a high priority for me. Everytime I think I'm making a recovery it comes back; quite depressing.

When your order is shipped, you'll get an email message.

Thanks, everyone, for you patience and understanding.

jean-louise

Audio files: 2

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

get well soon!
nadafarms

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if anyone wants to sell me a completed kit I would buy it, I could never build a synth... but would really love one of these units.

thanks
diablojoy

Audio files: 11

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

received boards today Very Happy
thanks mosc , thomas , scott and andy really fantastic stuff
cheers
diablo.
hobgob_inc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Received two boards in the post yesterday. Thanks all who were involved. The boards look to be such good quality, can't wait to build these suckers.

Thomas Henry you are a genius. Andy your layout is awesome.

Looks like the only place to go from here is into kleeland.

Thanks a lot

Luke
Thomas_Henry

Audio files: 3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hiya,

Well, thanks for the compliment. Just so you know, while I did design the circuit, I didn't do the board. But I agree, the density of this PCB is almost beyond belief. I built mine just a couple weeks ago and still marvel at how much was packed into it.

Thomas Henry
druish

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: problem ordering boards Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi, i am trying to purchase the MPS and Klee from the store and I cant get past the shipping method page. There isn't a pull down window to choose shipping type. So I cannot select a shipping method and therefore cannot complete my purchase. Can you help?
mosc
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The above message being worked via PM.
buzzr

Audio files: 1
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:05 am    Post subject: Impossible to get some parts for this Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello-

I'm not new to synth building and I have purchased two of these boards. I cannot find parts for the following: 820pf poly Capacitor

The only ones they have are surface mount. I've checked Mouser, Jameco and Digikey to no avail.

Does anyone know where i could purchase this cap?

thanks
loydb

PostPosted: Fri May 28, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Digikey:

http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=P4784-ND
Page 1 of 5 [124 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » DIY Hardware and Software » Thomas Henry designs
Jump to: