electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: Soundart Chameleon (four of them!)
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Toscano

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 3:38 pm    Post subject: FS: Soundart Chameleon (four of them!) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hi!

These four Chameleons are looking for a new owner. Please adopt a Chameleon and contribute to a better world! Wink

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

They're in great working order.

There might be some slight rack marks on a couple of them, but overall, as you can see, they're still in great shape and look kind of new. Some of the frontal screws seem to be developing some rust coloration, which is barely noticeable. Don't know why it's happening. Probably some lesser-quality screws were used in the manufacture of these units? Who's to know. But for the bargain price I'm asking, you can easily buy some screws at your local hardware store and replace them.

Don't have their original boxes or disks, but suitable packaging will be supplied so that the units arrive safe and soundly to their new owners.
Anyway, the sound skins can be found here, and the developer tools here.

The price - 300 EUR/each - already includes shipping to any european country. If you live outside Europe, please get in touch so I ask for a shipping quote.

I'm not actually a synth-collecting-phreak-weirdo. Just a regular weirdo that works at the company (Audiolog) that used to sell these units in Portugal a few years back. So these Chameleon's are kind of the last of the pile. Josep-Oriol Tomas (or someone from the ancient Soundart company) can easily confirm that, if you get in touch with them.

And to answer the impending question that might be lurking in your heads... yes, I will keep a unit for myself! (that's the fifth Chameleon, which is not pictured here).

Interested?
First come, first served.

Get in touch with me via Private Message here at the forum and we'll sort things out.

Thank you for your time.

André Toscano de Novais
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: