electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
go to the radio page Live at electro-music.com radio 1 Please visit the chat
poster
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » iOS - iPad/Phone/Pod etc
Why not, Apple?
Page 4 of 7 [166 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

Audio files: 11
G2 patch files: 1

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Laughing Laughing Laughing

arrow iNurSewitHwouND

Join me (and a few others too) and together we'll make beautiful "Hell Bard" muzique!!!

Make it twisted, make it disturbing, make it psychedelic. But overall do it on an iPad and with Djay, and I'll start the official Hell Bard Soundcloud page! Very Happy

IST NICHT FÜR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HÄNDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS.
ZO RELAXEN UND WATSCHEN DER BLINKENLICHTEN.
elektro80
Site Admin

Audio files: 14

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool track!

And now I found you on SoundCloud!

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. Shocked Laughing
IST NICHT FÜR GEWERKEN BEI DUMMKOPFEN. DER RUBBERNECKEN SIGHTSEEREN KEEPEN DAS COTTONPICKEN HÄNDER IN DAS POCKETS MUSS.
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The Lemur for IOS seems like a decent entry into the Appstore. Laughing

Obviously they wouldn´t have invested all that work into developing the product if OSC and Midi on the iPad had been unreliable.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
robsol
Stream Operator

Audio files: 495

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

elektro80 wrote:
Obviously they wouldn´t have invested all that work into developing the product if OSC and Midi on the iPad had been unreliable.

Touché... Embarassed

Although you never know. Weirder things have appened.

So are any of you getting it? It's quite interesting news no matter how you look at it.

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, I won´t buy it anytime soon. It looks just great though. I´m sure I could have great serious fun with it. Later... possibly..
Most of what I do is hands on and as little MIDI is involved as a I can manage.

Thing is that the stuff I have on my to do list right now does not require anything like a Lemur. I´ve aquired a DAT player and is yet again transferring old stuff that was archived on DAT over to files on the computer.. old analog reel to reel multitrack recordings.. with each track recorded on a stereo DAT. Takes a while to reassemble 8 track and 16 track recordings that way. I had great results with using noise reduction / restoration software on some other batches of transfers so I´ll do that again on these new batches.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tinnitus has woken me up!

It's 2am and this is the first ever time my ear has bothered me.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

.... right... and then you ride on to Facebook... ! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

trying to take my mind off my ears!!

It's getting better now. It's an earwax problem. In the old days I could have it syringed, but these days our useless NHS system are too paranoid about syringing, and they use a new system that is really painful instead.

It's pulsed water, and it hurts like hell. Ars****s!!

dropping to normal eeeeeeeeeee levels now. getting sleepy again......

v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm utterly amazed how many of my friends are on farcebook!!
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I certainly agree it is sensible to cut down on the e.

Tell us about your progress.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

less 'e'? Shocked Laughing

Progress with what? My ears or farcebook? Shocked

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

v-un-v wrote:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

voila?

Excessive number of E... obviously not good..

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll tell you whatever tomorrow....

its 25 to 3 in the morning, and Ive got to finish plumbing in the bath. perhaps I'll boil my head too? It might displace the wax a little? Laughing

yes, too much e = not good! Laughing

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anyways, now that you are on Barfbook you got to do some decoration on your page.. nice pottery, perhaps even some virtual potted plants with a XMAS flair and then some gifts and shit.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tommorow....today! Idea Laughing
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm visual effects eh? hmmm.....
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wax? A pint of a single malt should dissolve the nasty stuff. Just don´t drink the single malt.. pour it into your ear and let it simmer.

BTW.. a cheap gin will work well too.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Shocked

Wax? scratch

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

v-un-v wrote:
hmm visual effects eh? hmmm.....

It was a joke! Shocked

No visual effects please... don´t .... no virtual gifts.. no games.. no apps.. keep your page clean and kosher.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Should i furnish from IKEA? Shocked
elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have just so many sins allowed each week. You have the quota all blinged up for this week and it´s just thursday morning. We´ll see next week.

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
Antimon

Audio files: 371
G2 patch files: 100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I feel bad for your tinnitus and all, but couldn't you have found a schmooze thread to bomb instead? Or is this some kind of highly advanced debate technique?

/Stefan

v-un-v
Janitor
Janitor

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Give me a break! It was 2 in the morning!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Buy a bloody iPad and STFU!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

elektro80
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As I said, the quota is filled up for this week.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

MySpace
SoundCloud
Flickr
Antimon

Audio files: 371
G2 patch files: 100

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

v-un-v wrote:
Give me a break! It was 2 in the morning!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Buy a bloody iPad and STFU!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

But I already have an iPad! Wink

I'm just thinking a "Horrible tinnitus at 2 in the morning" thread might actually gain some sympathy and similar stories!

/Stefan

Page 4 of 7 [166 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Next
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » iOS - iPad/Phone/Pod etc
Jump to: