electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
(FS) -- Dual Eurorack sympleSEQ v2.0
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
HexInverter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:09 pm    Post subject: (FS) -- Dual Eurorack sympleSEQ v2.0
Subject description: Hand-built and fully tested dual 8-step analogue CV/Gate sequencer
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Greetings friends!

I have for sale a hand-built dual eurorack sympleSEQ v2.0. It is a minimalistic dual 8-step CV/Gate sequencer, in case you did not know. The panels are handmade by Re:Synthesis and the electronics designed and assembled by myself.

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

It is the exact unit you see in the above (crappy) photos. Unfortunately I no longer have a good camera to take product photos with...

I sell hand-built modules to raise money for funding the DIY projects I provide on the forums here!

Price is $395 shipped anywhere in North America, tracked and insured. Please contact me for a shipping quite elsewhere. PM or email: hex(at)hexinverter.net Includes Doepfer-standard power cable.

$20 from this sale will go straight to electro-music as a donation!

This is a final prototype unit that was hand-assembled and tested by myself and is entirely board-mounted parts. You can select between 5V and ~10V CV and gate output levels using jumpers on the rear of the module. It is a much refined design over v1.0 and features no messy wiring on the back like the old version.

The panel pot gradients are slightly off on the prototype panel -- see this photo. It's not hugely noticeable but I am a full disclosure type of person. Not trying to hide anything here Wink

sympleSEQ -- the simple to build analog step-sequencer

seqSQUARED -- the Analogue Pattern Generator
--> Put yourself on the hexinverter.net mailing list to be notified when in stock!
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: