electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » MIDI Controllers and Interfaces
M-audio oxygen 25
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Councillor01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:16 am    Post subject: M-audio oxygen 25 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just recently purchased the m-audio oxygen 25, first controller, previously was just using a computer keyboard and mouse which really sucked..

Running it in FL studio 10 by the way

My problem is though that when I start up FL studio the controller works fine, but as soon as I put something into the piano role or pattern the controller stops working, the number on the LED goes from 74 to just 7 or 4 and then nothing on the controller works...

I then have to turn it off, exit out of fl studio and then turn it back on and reopen fl studio...at this point I was making beats faster using a keyboard and mouse

Anyone have any clue as to what could be causing this? I've tried searching for similar problems but have come up with nothing..would really like to be able to use this
Councillor01

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok i reinstalled drivers off the m-audio website, and now when i turn the controller on an error pops up saying TBIA The data is invalid, its not working at all in fl studio.

it still shows its the active input in fl studio under the midi options, but if i hit rescan MIDI devices it says error no drivers installed..
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Instruments and Equipment » MIDI Controllers and Interfaces
Jump to: