electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  PHOBoS presents Sim Biosys (EM mix)
  PHOBoS Tales of the Golden Teacher
  PHOBoS presents Music by Hrastprogrammer (feat. Terence McKenna)
  Faux Pas Quartet and friends Music From Last Thursday
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunites and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: Rhodes Chroma, Vermona DRM, Styx, Audio Technica 4-track
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
Sir Ruff

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:54 am    Post subject: FS: Rhodes Chroma, Vermona DRM, Styx, Audio Technica 4-track Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rhodes Chroma
In great condition, with only some discoloration on one of the sidecheeks being the only flaw to speak of. Formerly Pulse Divider's here on the board. Has all available upgrades (PSU, MIDI, CC+, PolyAT), all voice cards have been recapped, EQ board was just serviced by John Leimseider, and the DACs are fully calibrated. Comes with original foot pedal and documentation. Most definitely the best analog polysynth I've ever heard, and quite a dream to play.

$4500

I can't really imagine shipping this, but I'm willing to meet within a 5 hour drive of Cincinnati (that's Chicago to Nashville basically). I'm also going to be at Knobcon (Sept. 13/14) in Chicago and can bring with me.

Vermona DRM1 Drum machine
(not synth)
Totally unique sounding programmable analog drum machine. Check youtube for a dude rocking one Chicago House-style. Was clearly the precursor to the later DRM drum synths, and has by far, the SMOOTHEST volume sliders EVER (like butta!). There's a very small bend in the metal in a back corner (from shipping), and one tiny paint chip one the lower front, but it's otherwise flawless and works 100%. Comes with original box (wut?!) and very hard to procure updated MIDI eproms that allow better connectivity with Western gear. (Keep in mind you'll need and external step-up transformer since it runs on 220V.) $700 shipped ConUS obo, we'll split fees (or PP).

Sound Master Stix ST-305 Programma drum machine
This is a rare programmable drum machine, sort of similar to the TR-606 in terms of sounds, but way more funky and raw. Battery or PSU powered, this has all manner of trigger in/out options which means you will have no problem syncing to other gear. It also has individual outs and volume sliders for EACH instrument. Hot. This is in excellent condition, minus one tiny blemish on an edge, and also comes with the original box! $350 shipped ConUS obo.

Audio-technica AT-RMX64
Considered one of the best 4-trackers out there. Like the Tascam 246 but with more features and much more robust (it weighs ~50lbs)! Awesome parametric EQs. I thought I was going to use this in a project, but alas, no.

Some knobs caps are missing, and one channel is a bit crackly/intermittent, but it pretty much works 100%.

Asking $200 plus shipping, or local pickup ideally. Can bring to Knobcon if anyone's interested.

Trades: Roland SH-5, SH-3a, SH-1000, interesting semi-modular monosynths?

Shipping internationally ok on the drum machines.
Page 1 of 1 [1 Post]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunites and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: