electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FT - Cocoquantus & Sidrazzi for 5U (TRADED)
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
psychic_driving

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:48 am    Post subject: FT - Cocoquantus & Sidrazzi for 5U (TRADED) Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I am looking to get my first semi-modular (or possibly modular) synth and would like to trade my Ciat Lonbarde Cocoquantus & Sidrazzi for something that will get me started, just something for the basics.

For semi-modulars I'm going to be flexible. Some of things that I have seen lately that have caught my interest are: the Stroh Modular Sketchpad, Ekdahl Polygamist, maybe a couple of the Analogue Solutions semi-modulars I might be interested in, the Cwejman S1 mk2 (pricey, I know), MFOS Sound Lab Ultimate or Sound Lab Mark II or something similar. Other types of DIY stuff I might be interested in as well.

As far as modulars, an entry-level starter system in the MU format would be ideal (VCO, VCA, EG, VCF or some similar combo). And to be honest, I would rather go modular than semi-modular but it might not be the right time for me. Right now, I'm not considering Euro (that could change but not at the moment). But I will entertain other formats, as long as the look of the modular is consistent (for example, all black faceplates...etc...). I know, probably a silly reason...

Again, I'll try my hardest to be very flexible. I am motivated about what I actually need to get started, so PM me and let's talk.

The Cocoquantus & Sidrazzi are in the same condition as they were when I bought them last year, I took good care of them (non-smoking house too). If you need more photos I can post them (only had my PC tablet to take photos with...sorry). If you are looking for some cool instruments that can make some "out there" sounds, these are it. I've had so much fun playing them over the past year and probably only scratched the surface of what they can do (you can even use it with your modular, I found out). It's just time for me to move on somewhere else musically. I'll probably regret it down the road but...oh well....I have adapters that I bought for them that I am including as well, you can run them on batteries too if you want. PM me with any questions/concerns.

Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.
Posted Image, might have been reduced in size. Click Image to view fullscreen.

Last edited by psychic_driving on Fri Oct 04, 2013 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
psychic_driving

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bump for change of title and description of what I'm looking for.
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunities and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: