electro-music.com   Dedicated to experimental electro-acoustic
and electronic music

Front Page  |  Articles  |  Radio
 |  Media  |  Forum  |  Wiki  |  Links  |  Store
Forum with support of Syndicator RSS
 FAQFAQ   CalendarCalendar   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   LinksLinks
 RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in  Chat RoomChat Room 
Live streaming at radio.electro-music.com

host / artist show at your time
  Various Artists ~ 2014 Autumnal Equinox ~ live streaming radio ~
Please visit the chat
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunites and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
FS: MOTU 24i/o with PCIe-424 card "SOLD"
Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
pinealapoptosis

Audio files: 5

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 6:17 am    Post subject: FS: MOTU 24i/o with PCIe-424 card "SOLD"
Subject description: Mint,Impulse Buy Made in September.
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello You gear-addicts. I have been away from the forums ever since I had to sell off my Alesis Andromeda A6. Well I am back in the home studio game and I made a huge impulse buy.

The gear for sale is a MOTU 24 i/o Core system which means it includes the PCIe-424 card.This unit basically an open box unit,or I guess it would be comparable to a demo unit since I do have it hooked up and have been using it.

As said before this was an impulse buy and I've explained why I am selling.

My intention was to have the available in/outs on a converter to send and receive signals from a DAW to out board gear along with an analog mixer. Well Its gonna be a long time before I have the mixer I want and anymore gear to play with so this gem needs to go and I need to go another route.

Bought brand new in september of 2013 and have not even registered it yet. I have all the receipts to prove it. It was opened,sat on desk,hooked up and drivers installed and has not moved since.It was basically used to demo gear on youtube and play music from winamp (I know,what a waste).

Never been rack mounted, its basically a brand new unit but just like driving a brand new car off the lot, its gonna lose a lot of value. I understand this and am willing to take the hit since since I cant really use it besides some channels from my DAW out to my monitors.

I am asking $1000 USD for the unit and everything that comes with it when purchases brand new. I am open to reasonable offers as well as trade+cash

As far as trade goes I am looking for vintge gear, sound modules,hybrid synths like the Ensoniq ESQ-1 and anything waldorf. Anything DIY(kit or built). I am open to any audio source really. The weirder and more rare the better.

If you want to trade but have no cash then I would need an interface as part of the trade.

Just PM me as I am up for anything. I am ready to get this thing gone so I can start making some noise.

Right now I have the opportunity to trade it for a used mackie 1604vlz + Brand New Focusrite Scarlet 18i/20 interface. The trade is my MOTU + one of my older Technics 1200 mk2's and $40 in cash. I am getting free shipping as I have to pay to ship the my gear.So maybe this gives you an idea of what I am going for.

But I can do without the mixer currently. I would rather have some audio sources and I am getting into the DIY scene but I still need an interface with a decent amount of i/o and midi i/o.

Wow this turned into a long post.

Please feel free to ask any questions. I'm not gonna post pictures right off the bat unless they are requested because this unit is in mint condition and there is no point. But if you wanna see this exact unit just request and I will deliver.

Please take this thing off my hands so I can get to twiddling some knobs and melting some solder.

Last edited by pinealapoptosis on Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
pinealapoptosis

Audio files: 5

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221336305501

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Page 1 of 1 [2 Posts]
View unread posts
View new posts in the last week
Mark the topic unread :: View previous topic :: View next topic
 Forum index » Wanted, For Sale, Opportunites and Requests » Equipment/Software Wanted and For Sale
Jump to: